Anyone knows best Email Scrapping Software.?

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I need to scrape Activation links (or any data) from Email server like(gmail,hotmail,ymail,..etc) using Regular Expressions..

Anyone knows best software for this.??:-)

Thank you.!

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I need to scrape Activation links (or any data) from Email server like(gmail,hotmail,ymail,..etc) using Regular Expressions..

Anyone knows best software for this.??:-)

Thank you.!
Good question, because previously ZP was only able to identify a unique message. So if you have activation links with identical subject/mailbody (or also incoming responses for example from posted ads on classifieds sites) you could not extract them. I already posted a thread to this in the enhancements section here http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6695-Process-emails-with-identical-subject. Just if email-processing step has an additional field e.g. called "match number", like it is already combined with Regex ("Search text in the email") in the section "How to find email" would add this functionality. So it become possible to select the 1st, 2nd... match of all emails with same title or maybe also a whole range like 1-15 or simply "all" and e.g. save it to HD and process it further (extract emailaddresses and other data). This would probably be a simple step in programming but would be a great step for many Zenno customers. :-)

Just saw there is the new 4.3.0.0 out, maybe this version already solves our problem...

• Спасибо
Реакции: purush84

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your reply morpheus93...

ZennoPoster Takes too long time for extracting thousands of activation links from email server...:( So I need a software which extracts 20,000...of activation links from Email server like(gmail,hotmail,ymail,..etc) with in 15 Mins or lower..!!;-)

Anyone knows best software for this.??

Thanks.!:-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)