Anti-Captcha ReCaptcha2 SiteKey value not found

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am running into recaptcha solving with some sites. Since this issue appears to affect more than one site I have tested, I will present the issue as it appears in general.

In one example, my bot failed to recognize ReCaptcha on the page 99% of the project run. Here is a snapshot of the error message:

anti-captcha1.jpg

I do set a proxy to load the website, however, I have not checked the boxes in the ReCaptcha module as shown in the following screenshot. Should I check the "Use proxy from project" box in this module to ensure greater success?

I monitor the block steps in Project Maker to verify that a captcha image shows up. However, the ReCaptcha module will return an error that it does not find any captcha on the page. So I am confused by why it is not finding the captcha when I am using In tab. Please let me know if there's something I can do to improve this really high failure rate.

Thanks

anti-captcha2.jpg

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would someone mind taking a look at this issue for me. I ran 1000 instances of this bot, and it only successfully found the captcha to solve it 8 times. That is a high fail rate. I am using good proxies and this issue appears to only happen with this specific project.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
This error means sitekey value for solving recaptcha were not found in html code of webpage,
In this case, you should fund sitekey value by your self from code and solve recaptcha via sitekey method.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
This error means sitekey value for solving recaptcha were not found in html code of webpage,
In this case, you should fund sitekey value by your self from code and solve recaptcha via sitekey method.
Yes, I have tried both in tab and site key. When I run the sitekey method, it does not work at all. When I run the in tab it works maybe 1 out of 5 tries. When I run it on Project Maker and the recaptcha module fails, I am able to complete the captcha manually by hand and run the rest of the blocks in the bot to complete.

So my confusion is, why could it be failing to see the sitekey so many times when I use the in tab method and it never finds the sitekey when I use the sitekey method? I run in tab with similar sites and I have over 90% success rate with my Captcha service and Proxies. This site is the only site that gives me this many failures with the ReCaptcha module.

Here are some screenshots:

anti-captcha3.jpg

anti-captcha4.jpg

anti-captchaintab.jpg

anti-captchasitekey.jpg

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Yes, I have tried both in tab and site key. When I run the sitekey method, it does not work at all. When I run the in tab it works maybe 1 out of 5 tries. When I run it on Project Maker and the recaptcha module fails, I am able to complete the captcha manually by hand and run the rest of the blocks in the bot to complete.

So my confusion is, why could it be failing to see the sitekey so many times when I use the in tab method and it never finds the sitekey when I use the sitekey method? I run in tab with similar sites and I have over 90% success rate with my Captcha service and Proxies. This site is the only site that gives me this many failures with the ReCaptcha module.

Here are some screenshots:

Посмотреть вложение 41262

Посмотреть вложение 41263

Посмотреть вложение 41264

Посмотреть вложение 41265
Did you try recognize Recaptcha in both - FireFox and Chrome engine in ZennoPoster? I already told you it may not work in Chrome, but go good in FireFox.
When you solve via sitekey method, what error you get in execution log?
PM_log.png

Are you sure you put prooer sitekey and url values?

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is for Spotify registration, so it only works in Chrome (with modified widevine file) as we previously figured out in a related thread, and that the built-in PM/ZP Firefox browsers do not work with that site at all.

Here is the log when running sitekey method. Failing to find ReCaptcha when it's clearly visible on the page. I am able to solve it by hand very quickly 100% of the time with no problem. So it's not that the element is not there, it's just that the module is not seeing it on the page.

anti-captchasitekey-error.jpg

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have discovered something interesting with the Spotify registration, the ReCaptcha has a better success rate at finding the sitekey with Firefox browser, however, the Firefox browser will not open up the web player. Chrome has a really bad failure rate with ReCaptcha, however, it is able to open the web player with the CefPlugins fix.

The bot sequence is set to register an account then open up the webplayer by opening up a new browser link in the same tab that opens up the webplayer. Is there a way to have the bot switch browser type to Chrome before it opens up the new tab?

Actually, that would require for the system settings to change and I don't believe it's possible to change system settings within the same project.

Последнее редактирование:

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
The tools for viewing source in Project Maker finds the sitekey data and url when I check the page source. I am now having trouble getting Firefox to solve captcha as well with the sitekey method. As shown in this screenshot, the information is clearly on the page, but I don't know why the module is having problems finding it.
anti-captchasitekey-source.jpg

I also notice that there is not Recaptcha V3 for the Anti-Captcha.dll module site-key method. It only shows V2, eventhough anti-captcha has V3 suppport. So I also tried to enter the search via the V3 key and URL using Capmonster2, but that fails.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
This is for Spotify registration, so it only works in Chrome (with modified widevine file) as we previously figured out in a related thread, and that the built-in PM/ZP Firefox browsers do not work with that site at all.

Here is the log when running sitekey method. Failing to find ReCaptcha when it's clearly visible on the page. I am able to solve it by hand very quickly 100% of the time with no problem. So it's not that the element is not there, it's just that the module is not seeing it on the page.

Посмотреть вложение 41269
So, judging by error, what can be the issue?

Also, could you tell me where did you get such url?
anti-captcha3.png

If you are solving recaptcha on spotify registration page, what should the url of the page with captcha?

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
So, judging by error, what can be the issue?

Also, could you tell me where did you get such url?
Посмотреть вложение 41278

If you are solving recaptcha on spotify registration page, what should the url of the page with captcha?
This would lead to me believe the issue is with the Spotify site. I am able to reproduce the error on both Chrome and Firefox. That said, I found other threads on the forum with very similar issues with sitekey locating errors. For example, websites like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. The resolutions that were reached in those threads were patch fixes that ended up being implemented in future updates.

Regarding where I found the URLs when I use the sitekey method, I found them in the Source code. I also tried simply using the sign-up URL which makes logical sense. However, when I use that, the bot finds and solves the captcha, but does not check it. I don't know what steps are required next if you use the sitekey method to get it to check that box.

Here are some screenshots of the bot working well with in tab, but then failing the very next time I try it along with the error message. Then I include screenshots of where I am finding the sitekey and urls. And a screenshot of me simply using the sign-up page url where it solves the captcha, but it doesn't check the box.

So I have tried a combination of everything, the only problem is. Sometimes the in tab method works, and after a few more runs, it fails consistently. Other times I run the sitekey method, it finds and solves the captcha, but it does not check the box. I am missing a step with the sitekey method to get it to check the box after it solves it, if that is what I am to use for better success. Nonetheless, all the threads suggest using in tab which I agree with. But this may need a software fix to figure out why it fails to find the sitekey most the times, just as other users were having similar issues with other websites, that was solve by adding patch fixes and updates to ZP.

Any help and recommendation is welcomed.

spotintab.jpg
spotintab2.jpg
spotintab3.jpg
spotsite1.jpg
spotsite2.jpg
spot1.jpg
spot2.jpg
spot3b.jpg
spot4.jpg
spot5.jpg

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
This would lead to me believe the issue is with the Spotify site. I am able to reproduce the error on both Chrome and Firefox. That said, I found other threads on the forum with very similar issues with sitekey locating errors. For example, websites like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. The resolutions that were reached in those threads were patch fixes that ended up being implemented in future updates.

Regarding where I found the URLs when I use the sitekey method, I found them in the Source code. I also tried simply using the sign-up URL which makes logical sense. However, when I use that, the bot finds and solves the captcha, but does not check it. I don't know what steps are required next if you use the sitekey method to get it to check that box.

Here are some screenshots of the bot working well with in tab, but then failing the very next time I try it along with the error message. Then I include screenshots of where I am finding the sitekey and urls. And a screenshot of me simply using the sign-up page url where it solves the captcha, but it doesn't check the box.

So I have tried a combination of everything, the only problem is. Sometimes the in tab method works, and after a few more runs, it fails consistently. Other times I run the sitekey method, it finds and solves the captcha, but it does not check the box. I am missing a step with the sitekey method to get it to check the box after it solves it, if that is what I am to use for better success. Nonetheless, all the threads suggest using in tab which I agree with. But this may need a software fix to figure out why it fails to find the sitekey most the times, just as other users were having similar issues with other websites, that was solve by adding patch fixes and updates to ZP.

Any help and recommendation is welcomed.

Посмотреть вложение 41284
Посмотреть вложение 41285
Посмотреть вложение 41286
Посмотреть вложение 41287
Посмотреть вложение 41288
Посмотреть вложение 41289
Посмотреть вложение 41290
Посмотреть вложение 41291
Посмотреть вложение 41292
Посмотреть вложение 41293
Man, you are giving too much info every time)
I asked you to check variables and url, not go into more details.
And you finally managed to solve recaptcha via sitekey properly.
In the variable to put answer - sitekey, you got answer with token to recaptcha.
The final step you should submit this answer to website.
Now read about it here (step 7-8 ) - https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api#solving_recaptchav2_new

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Step 8 is what I am not sure how to execute it in Project maker. What PM module do I use for it to submit the answer after the key is found via sitekey method?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Step 8 is what I am not sure how to execute it in Project maker. What PM module do I use for it to submit the answer after the key is found via sitekey method?
You should submit not sitekey value, which you found on website,
but answer to recaptcha, which you get in variable sitekey after executing action block Recognize ReCaptcha> via sitekey method.
Image 16.png

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should submit not sitekey value, which you found on website.
But submit answer to recaptcha, which you got in variable sitekey after executing action block Recognize ReCaptcha> via sitekey method.
Посмотреть вложение 41295
I'm getting a clearer understanding now. From step 8, I guess what I am failing to do is to make that box visible as it suggest to do. The captcha site suggested to use something like document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response").innerHTML="TOKEN_FROM_2CAPTCHA";

Bu I am sure which module from Zennoposter would I need to enter the code or html command to make to make that window visible? I understand how to then paste the value from my variable into the field once it's open. Just can't figure which module to as after the recaptcha solve module to open up that window.

captchavisible.jpg

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I'm getting a clearer understanding now. From step 8, I guess what I am failing to do is to make that box visible as it suggest to do. The captcha site suggested to use something like document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response").innerHTML="TOKEN_FROM_2CAPTCHA";

Bu I am sure which module from Zennoposter would I need to enter the code or html command to make to make that window visible? I understand how to then paste the value from my variable into the field once it's open. Just can't figure which module to as after the recaptcha solve module to open up that window.

Посмотреть вложение 41296
You should disable CSS in PM to make submit form visible
CSS.png

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

• 48,4 КБ Просмотры: 385

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Is there a way to disable CSS permanently for that particular bot project? When I uncheck CSS from the menu bar, it check it again as soon as I run the bot again. The bot execution forces it to load CSS and I don't see where in PM to have it remain disabled it permanently when the bot runs.

Посмотреть вложение 41298
Please read help docs for the program - https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:actions:browser
You should set disable Load CSS at the beginning of the project.

• Спасибо
Реакции: shThs

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
For Christ Sakes, I am still lost on what I am doing wrong even after following these guides. I have managed to disable CSS from the page and solve the captcha via sitekey, but there is no field that opens up. In addition, if I move the disable CSS module either before the captcha box or after it, the field where I need to enter variable still does not show up.

captchacss.jpg

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
FYI - I managed to write a script to modify the styling in the iframe to reveal the form. It is working now. I didn't have to remove CSS from the page using javascript code snippet.

The sitekey method definitely has a higher success rate than in-tab with this particular site.

Thanks for getting me close to the finish line @VladZen.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
FYI - I managed to write a script to modify the styling in the iframe to reveal the form. It is working now. I didn't have to remove CSS from the page using javascript code snippet.

The sitekey method definitely has a higher success rate than in-tab with this particular site.

Thanks for getting me close to the finish line @VladZen.
In tab method does the same thing actually...
It parses sitekey value from page source code and perform answer autosubmit.
But sometimes, it can do it automatically on few websites, where recaptcha is placed in different way. in iframe for example.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
In tab method does the same thing actually...
It parses sitekey value from page source code and perform answer autosubmit.
But sometimes, it can do it automatically on few websites, where recaptcha is placed in different way. in iframe for example.
I explored that module as well, but didn't understand how to properly configure it. I couldn't find an example of one in the past threads.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)