Answer to questions anti-bot in a signup form

Vanlou

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello :-)
I'm trying to sign up through a form, but there is a question "human verify".
The question is random each time I refresh de webpage.
It could be : "What is the color of the sky" and of course the answer is blue.
It could be : "What the name of the animal Roger Rabbit" and of course the answer is rabbit.

I think I will refresh the page and grab every question and whrite manually the answer to a CSV file like that:
the question,the answer

So I did in Zenno the bloc Get Value, in order to grab the question.
But I don't know now, how to tell Zenno:

if this is the question : "What is the color of the sky", the answer is : "blue"
if this is the question : What the name of the animal Roger Rabbit" the answer is "rabbit".

Could someone help me to solve that please :-) ?
Thank you very much

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Use a logical switch. This switch will contain all your questions. Tie each question in your logical switch to its correct answer. This correct answer will actually be a "set" block which has the correct answer in its "value" field. The set block will now fill the form field with the correct answer.

Alternatively, you can put all your questions in an xls file, on column A. You will place the correct answer for each question on column B. When Zenno "reads" the question on the web form, you use an "if" block in which you compare the question on the web to the ones in your xls. Use a counter to find out at what position you have in your xls the current question in the web form. Use the same counter to grab the correct answer from the xls (eg: if the current question on the web form is on the 4th row in your xls, on column A, you need to grab the 4th answer on column B)

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Vanlou

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I loooooo_OOOOOOO00000ve you Aronax :D !!!
Thanks so much, my first "Switch" bloc :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm glad I could help you! :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)