[SOLVED] another proxy issue ? or am I missing something?

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have public and private proxies....
Some tasks should only use public and some only private.... There does not seem to be a rule that I can apply here

So I Check off public proxies if I don't need them... for all sources it works except for 1.....

publicproxylist.png

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to check/uncheck again

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do that several times, and even restarted several times...
"uncheck" then wait a minute, "check" wait a minute, then uncheck..... and still it keeps going..
It's only 1 proxy source that gives the issue....
And when I delete that proxy source, all found proxy still are in the proxy list....
So I added it again, waited to find the proxy's again, checked off and stopped proxy checker...
But then After 10 minutes my private proxies dissapeared from the proxy list....

So Now I deleted the public proxy source again, and have restarted the proxy checker...

I'll send you the proxy source in PM if that's possible.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Replied )

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I keep having this issue now with different sources...Checking off doesn't help...

Please allow to filter by private and public proxies.... this Rule will solve everything for me in ZP...

PS. when there are proxies loaded from sources that are checked off, and I delete those sources, the proxies stay there, and even if I restart, they are still there, very anoying... the only way of getting rid of them is starting threads Use proxies and delete them like that...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)