Advanced Math Captcha

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys

i have a site im trying to automate (BCZ.com) and they have some pretty intense math captcha, can anyone think of a way to beat it?

it is in the following formats

[] + 4 = 6
4 + 5 = []

with X instead of + sometimes

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I guess i should have explained better. Its not actually a captcha image.

its just text.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You select div that contain captcha and send it to anti captcha service)

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Why don't you try?
This method works with almost all text captchas. They usually surrounded by div

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why don't you try?
This method works with almost all text captchas. They usually surrounded by div
Did you even bother to check the site he posted? cause it is not "usually" surrounded by DIV tags.

@OP : I am trying to crack this captcha. I am halfway through using JS. Contact me,we can work on cracking this together.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I didnt answer that this will work forthis site.
I suggested to try this method.
I'm on iPad.
Will report back when I look )

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you even bother to check the site he posted? cause it is not "usually" surrounded by DIV tags.

@OP : I am trying to crack this captcha. I am halfway through using JS. Contact me,we can work on cracking this together.
First of all let me tell you that this captcha will have many variations because it is using different math operations, not + only, but it is using also -, and *, and /, and not to forget that it is not same position of number you are looking for, what brings even more variations.
Yes, you can solve it with JS, but you will need a lot of logic to cover all variations.

Second thing, like rostonix told you already... you need to try ... that is essential. Without bothering and trying to solve issues learning process is just going to take more time.

Third... true, not always div, but there is always something else if not div. In this case it is paragraph "p", like you can see it on screenshot... it could be also table, td... You just need to find it.

captcha.JPG

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all let me tell you that this captcha will have many variations because it is using different math operations, not + only, but it is using also -, and *, and /, and not to forget that it is not same position of number you are looking for, what brings even more variations.
Yes, you can solve it with JS, but you will need a lot of logic to cover all variations.

Second thing, like rostonix told you already... you need to try ... that is essential. Without bothering and trying to solve issues learning process is just going to take more time.

Third... true, not always div, but there is always something else if not div. In this case it is paragraph "p", like you can see it on screenshot... it could be also table, td... You just need to find it.

Посмотреть вложение 1998
that too will work.
but i was trying to make it completely automated. I first extracted the captcha string then used JS to split it to individual characters and then performed operation on them(using switch loop).
I still haven't completed it though. Halfway through.
Love challenges like these :-)

PS : if you look at the source you will find that the operators will be in single digits ;-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PS : if you look at the source you will find that the operators will be in single digits ;-)
Not true at all...
In snapshot i have attached in previouse post math question is like: "" * 7 = 63 ...so starting from here your operators are 7 and 63...not single digit! ...and as revers math formula it will not deal with single didgits all the time.

For me, this is not worth spending time on it and solving it with JS, switch and all those options! Captcha solving service is just toooooo cheap for that :p

PS: It is not so hard to do in JS, you just need to regex each part of it and set it as variable, which will be later used in math equasion.

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is what i meant to say..
example : the maximum result will be 9 * 9 = 81.
there wont be 10 *20...

Yes it is cheap to send it to a captcha service. But it is not difficult to crack either.

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
cracked it much easier than any of those methods :-)

i take the dom of the page and check where the [] is relative to the =

if its not a standard X + Y = [] then i refresh the page and get a new captcha
if it is - i just solve it like a standard math captcha.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
cracked it much easier than any of those methods :-)

i take the dom of the page and check where the [] is relative to the =

if its not a standard X + Y = [] then i refresh the page and get a new captcha
if it is - i just solve it like a standard math captcha.
you cracked nothing... that option require loop, which nobody knows how many times you will need to loop before you get proper option! And we all know that loops are just helping zenno build even more memory! If you wanna restrict number of loops to some amount, then you need to ad counter and if logic again...

...So please... I dont know how can be loop + regex + counter + logic + JS easier then just single step for sending this to captcha solving service???

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And youve sent this to a captcha solving service and its worked have you?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes i did try it and it works just fine!

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
well maybe i should have done that instead! But hey, atleast i can make them for free now :-) lol

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)