Actions - long execution

goodlook

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have a problem with executing some actions in my project. For example, when I run an action "Go to page", the the website loads very fast, but the action ends (green mark) until in 120-150 sec, and go to the next action. When I run the same action once again it ends in 3 sec. The problem concerns various actions: "Rise Event", "Set Value", "Data".

Has anyone had a similar problem?

goodlook

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Hi, yeah some pages have some weird loading process. You can report such a website to https://support.zennolab.com/
Meanwhile all I can suggest is using C# actions for those places, where you have control over - if wait loading fully or not, and use logic where you wait for some element to appear on page and then continue when its there.

Also in actions there are More tab you can try playing with this also.

and obvious as you told, just load page twice also would work.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
Hi,

I have a problem with executing some actions in my project. For example, when I run an action "Go to page", the the website loads very fast, but the action ends (green mark) until in 120-150 sec, and go to the next action. When I run the same action once again it ends in 3 sec. The problem concerns various actions: "Rise Event", "Set Value", "Data".

Has anyone had a similar problem?
120-150 sec. is the timeout for loading tab.
It seems the website is not just fully loaded when you go to it

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)