Accessing unnamed button inside named div?

kikko

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everyone, I'm having a problem getting Zennoposter to click on a particular button on a website. I want to make Zennoposter click on a specific button on a voting site. But the voting button does not have a unique id and there are tons of them.

But I do have the id of the outer div and can get Zennoposter to select it with branch creator but how do I get it to click on a button inside that div?

I would really appreciate help with this, and I don't mind paying a couple bucks to to anyone providing me with a working solution:-)

Here's the code from the site:

<div class="siteranking" id="576127"><div class="inner"><script type="data">{itemId:"576127",siteId:"3423"}</script><div class="stats good"><em>89%</em> Success<br/><span class="trend">1,10,3</span></div><div class="detail"><div class="vtr"> <strong>here goes heading</strong></div><p> here goes details</p></div><form class="voting" action="/"> <p>Did you like it?</p> <button class="yes"><span>Yes</span></button> <button class="no"><span>No</span></button></form> </div></div>

Thanks.
kikkoman

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you can get it to recognize in the branch creator, select Rize==>Click in the branch creator and then save to template and it will click it.

Код:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62529942@N08/5786858275/in/photostream

kikko

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I think you're missunderstanding my problem. I can get it to recognize the big div that holds the buttons and a bunch of other stuff in branch creator, but how do I make it click a specific element (the yes/no button) inside the recognized div?
If you can get it to recognize in the branch creator, select Rize==>Click in the branch creator and then save to template and it will click it.

Код:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62529942@N08/5786858275/in/photostream

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What page are you trying to parse? You can PM me with the url if you want.

shifu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I added a template for clicking yes/no buttons. Copy a branch from my template to your's.

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)