About remove brending

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I lost very good client who buy several templates, becouse he discovery zennoposter. I know that we are for your good solution for marketing, but this is very frustrate, you give me tool,i pay this tool, i pay you for every zennobox, and again i lost my customer at the end. I get money to get this customer, post sales marketing,care, and lost him.

We can not create some serious brend, becouse allways there is zp .

Can you create some premium options, for advanced users, for remove branding ?
Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: bambinou

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
We are sorry that you lost good client. I'll forward your feedback to our developers. They will consider the possibility to remove branding.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
We are sorry that you lost good client. I'll forward your feedback to our developers. They will consider the possibility to remove branding.
@VladZ please enlighten me I'm a little confused. Is not that exe bots + remove branding + custom html interface option is already confirmed and we only have to wait any other version to get that ?

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: Tobbe

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
@VladZ please enlighten me I'm a little confused. Is not that exe bots + remove branding + custom html interface option is already confirmed and we only have to wait any other version to get that ?

Thanks
I just told that I'll forward user feedback to developers. I didn't mean any versions or announcements.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just told that I'll forward user feedback to developers. I didn't mean any versions or announcements.
Right. But rostonix and nuaru has already confirmed that it is features that will get implemented.
Which ofc leave us wondering what happened to those original plans when you're saying you'll forward it so it can be considered.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
Right. But rostonix and nuaru has already confirmed that it is features that will get implemented.
Which ofc leave us wondering what happened to those original plans when you're saying you'll forward it so it can be considered.
If there are any changes in original plans, they will be announced on forum.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If there are any changes in original plans, they will be announced on forum.
Zennobox exist, how long, 4-5 years? What i see on some posts , concludes that all your future updates will be connected with your main site and products.Maybe i wrong see, but if i am right, you will more merged users to your site, instead get freedom . There i see some arogance, you have users who buy product, who buy updates, pay copies for zennobox + advertise you for free .

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And one more stuff, this maybe help to your design or marketing team. Like we lost clients when they discovery zennoposter, there is and some oposite stuff.
I have very open relationship with every clients, and want to know all . Some of them, when go on main site ( when i send demo, or when i try close dill) , tell me:

- what is this, this is some SEO toy ?

- no, this is best framework, app for automation

- Sorry, this is some finished poster app, toy for SEO, i need serious BOT

This dialog i have several times.

And some of them go, not want listen anymore.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Dear friends,

We really plan to implement the options you need.
But, in fact, they are requested just by few our customers, and, because of our high workload, they have low priority.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you sure, becouse all people who I know, on english forum, waiting exe bots, only logic is that Nuaru talking about my question on this thread, and remove branding on Zennobox

Последнее редактирование:

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
"Dear developers" let me just say few words regarding this or any other issue...

It might be true that your priorities are changing from day to day, but that is not going to get you anywhere in a long term. There is always going to be some new/better tool on market, and if you wanna stay in the game you need to get that stick out of your ass and become more flexible, more consistent and reliable.

Let me explain how i see things are done here when they shouldnt be:

1. You are thinking about adding new feature, which is something clients would like to see and is just one of many things/requests people/clients come out with every day.

2. You say "OK, this one looks great, let us make this #1 on priority list and start building".

3. Now here you are all excited and even make announcment saying "this feature is comming out next month"

4. Now you said next month, but 6 months later still nothing (yeah i understand things are not always going its way, but this is standard practice here, so you should be quiet and just let us know its there once it really comes out)!

5. One year later from your first announcment thing is maybe finalllllly out, but it is not working like it should.

6. Like usually there are always some bugs and crap, but that is normal when it comes to development and we understand it...

7. So now people are happy to finally have zenbox and/or .exe crap in this case, but you still didnt make it right.

8. People complain about branding and ofcourse you said it will be solved shortly...

9. Your clients are now waiting, and waiting, and waiting even more to see this branding thing removed in this case, but its not happening.

10. Client become nervouse and start asking questions like "Hey when is this shit going to happen, you promissed it a long long time ago?"

11. Your answer is ignorant now saying that this thing is low priority and you dont have time for it.... WTF?

12. Im sure you knew why people need this crappy function when you started adding it, so why not doing it straight away while building it???

13. I understand that you always tend to implement more options into this tool, but it is worth nothing if non of those implememnted functions isnt completly working and fulfiling its requirements!

14. You can come up with something new every day and push other things to low priority side, but like said in begining, that will get you nowhere in long run.

15. Just start with something, finish that FUCKING thing and then move to something new, dont use priority as excuse because you are the one that is making priorities!!!

I hope other zenno users will agree with my words and support me here... This zennobox really doesnt concern me personaly at all because im not using it, but there are other things which im using that are being treated same way.

PS: Also our "dear developers" dont you ever dear to forget that you are the one who needs us, not the other way around. We can always find a new tool!

2xdswu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I really do appreciate if you guys could release the new zennoposter & zennobox for the new engine. I know you've posted the test build, but it's been too long.

There's a reason why you charge for update but the updates are taking way too long to get implemented.

Also the branding thing has been ask over and over again, I'm sure everyone who buys zennoposter wants it to happen including myself. I don't understand why is it in the low-piority when it should be done asap when the higher ones are done.

Yes it does takes time off your team to do it but I'm sure it does not need to be years to implement as such.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I don't understand why is it in the low-piority

Becouse fake low interesting. This excuse insult, better is sincerely tell about that, and open talking with users. I understand that we are good free advertise options, but fair is put some premium options, we can extra pay for remove branding.Example professional + package, this include zennobox without branding and other important stuffs.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
I apologize, if someone from our staff misled you about deadlines for implementing this options. It was made by mistake, not intentionally.
Also, I'm asking you not to take my previous answer as runaround. If such kind of advertising were really interesting for me, I would honestly tell you about it and cancelled comission for selling bots.
I would also tell you about any other reasons if there were ones, there is no any secret.
You want honesty and frankness? No problem for me. In fact, most conflicts with english-speaking users occured because of my excessive fairness.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Hey. While staying on topic, @nuaru You said its low priority because some of us asking that. I would say thats not totally true, I think 80% or new members ask if You can compile .exe in first talks about ZennoPoster. - I think at first place You are missing a lot of new members, secondly some of us could develop really good bot and sell countless copies what could make some money stream. I have had hundreds of ideas to develop some awesome bots and sell, but not in ZennoBox of course.

Cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: Tobbe

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sure, exe bots everyone want. Lets say that is big job.

but in meanwhile, zennobox can be this " exe bot" with minimum work: remove branding, custom html for input settings, hide buttons, move input settings in regular tab ( like standard exe bot have):

http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/zennobox-hide-option.30396/
http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/show-website-into-zennobox.30164/
http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/zennobox-default-parameters.30148/

This update is not " big", and this can be done very quickly, we will get close by " exe bot" . You can put download url in your url, and all sells go above api.

But not exist the will .

• Спасибо
Реакции: valteau, zortexx и Sauvage

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
SO @aleksa77 , do you know what's happen about Remove Brending On Zennobox Since 7 YEARS ? You did it @VladZen ?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I thinked that BotUI is step before that, but now i do not know what to think anymore

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I try to use zennobox and it's so slow just to open it - 2minutes just for open - i can understand people call zennobox as "toy bot" - How can my customer want to pay for the update if the opening takes the same time after each update?
When i just try Bot UI and i can't just open One link in the browser - it's not allowed according @VladZen
Why you don't want to improve it @VladZen ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
I try to use zennobox and it's so slow just to open it - 2minutes just for open - i can understand people call zennobox as "toy bot" - How can my customer want to pay for the update if the opening takes the same time after each update?
When i just try Bot UI and i can't just open One link in the browser - it's not allowed according @VladZen
Why you don't want to improve it @VladZen ?
Sorry, but it's not about remove branding... we need proper example of this problem. Please send to support.

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey. While staying on topic, You said its low priority because some of us asking that. I would say thats not totally true, I think 80% or new members ask if You can compile .exe in first talks about ZennoPoster. - I think at first place You are missing a lot of new members, secondly some of us could develop really good bot and sell countless copies what could make some money stream. I have had hundreds of ideas to develop some awesome bots and sell, but not in ZennoBox of course.

@lokiys it's still sad to have to use another software for our customers to remain credible to our customers ...

"This update is not " big", and this can be done very quickly, we will get close by " exe bot" . You can put download url in your url, and all sells go above api.
But not exist the will ." @aleksa77

So about Remove brending, you avoid the main subject of the question ... Can you contact them to talk with them on this topic @VladZen ?
How to contact Developer for push them to do it ?
Everybody waiting for that. Otherwise, i will stop to use Zennobox if we can't use Remove Brending. And many other customer will follow me and you will lose a lot of money i'm sure...

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We sold bots who client can watch on a web, it's not a realtime bot like a stream, but user can see bot working in images taken every few movements and some text messages, with this I don't need to talk about any licenses to clientes, the limit of bot's are the limit of hardware and internet use. Also, bots who need lower resources (aka only text, no screenshots) have cheap price.
Unfortunately we can't control number of threads because zenno not have any command to retreive "how much threads are running".
At least we work "with branding" but this is not "visible to client".

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So about Remove brending, you avoid the main subject of the question ... Can you contact them to talk with them on this topic @VladZen ?
How to contact Developer for push them to do it ?
Everybody waiting for that. Otherwise, i will stop to use Zennobox if we can't use Remove Brending. And many other customer will follow me and you will lose a lot of money i'm sure...
Vladzen is ofiicial moderator, you not need contact developers separatly, he is voice of company, for sure they read all suggestions .

Yes, you are frustrated like user , but blackmail not have point, for sure you will use ZP for some projects, for some other, for mass selling you will try other solution or will start making SaaS projects, they are us push to make Saas .But on other hand, because we still forced to advertise main product is nonsense in internet history,we can not make own brand, not exist any example that company not give users option to pay more to have product without branding .

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)