a template to create backlinks to do blackhat seo

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi everyone, here in iran having a music website on the first page of google means having 142$ each day, may not be that much in your country but in my country it's alot ! i'm familiar with seo but don't have much time to do white hat and because of some debts i have i wanna do blackhat for this case and a month above first page means solving all my problems.
i know we always have se nuke to do this one but i wanna somehow use ZP plus SN, and i don't have any experience working with se nuke so i kinda prefer ZP.
now is there someone to create a template to create many backlinks for me ? i'm talking about 1M backlinks and about 1000 referring domains.
i have a list of forums that allow you to use Dofollow signature but hell man ! it takes a life to create template for each one.
so any suggestions ?

but please first name your price so i can evaluate your offer.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's hard to set a price tag on this as you don't really provide that much info about the sites you want to target.
What I suggest is that you go trough those sites and check what platform they're running on, with help of some footprints.
For example, if you scroll down to the bottom at this forum, to the left it says "Forum software by XenForo", that means this forum is powered by Xenforo.
When the list is completed check which platforms that's most popular and get templates that's working across multiple sites, running on the same platform.
The problem will be for sites that's using custom signup form and fields tho. If you got the time you can take notes of these as well while looking for what platform the site is using.
If you gather this list, I'm sure @lokiys will be interested working with you. :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Thanks You for vouch @TobiasLundstedt and yes I can only add that if there will be work with forums then most painful will be security questions, those can answer manually and then use as list, but most trusted forums have questions - bind to forum, like what color is in right upper corner of this forum, and such and those have to be assigned to each forum separately. But yeah fist you have to be clear what exactly you want to be developed and then we can talk about price. :-)

Let me know.

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)