A few questions about the Zenno Droid software

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have a few questions about the Zennodroid software before buying please.
I would like to know if someone from the support could answer these questions please. Thank you

1)Can I move easily a Zenno project(from the normal Zenno) to Zennodroid?

2)Can Zennodroid click on Android desktop icons? Or are the jobs just related to browser jobs only?

3)Does this works on all Android or is there any limitation? Do you need a powerful phone to run it?

4)I would like to have users subscribing monthly to my bot, how can I run my bot and stop them from using it when the subscription is not paid?

Thank you.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do not think you are understanding my last question.
I need to know if the bot we buy to resell(can't remember their name) to customers can be stopped from our admin panel or perhaps if there is an API in your back end that would allow me to stop a bot remotely when a payment is not received on my website. I am a PHP dev so communicating with an API won't be difficult for me, but I cannot remember where to buy these bots templates for resell(where I put my own code and resell) and cannot find any info on how they can be stopped, paused or updated remotely.

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's in your user area:
In the "sales" tab you have all the parameters for what you need

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the reply, but this panel only shows manual settings, If you have let's say 100 users, you would need some kind of API or things would become unmanageable. I cannot find any API settings in this page.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)