A few newbie Questions

craigmckay

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

I have a few questions, if I may.

I currently use Magic Submitter and I am thinking of moving over to Zenno Poster. I've only heard good things.

Question 1:
In magic submitter, it is possible to create a parent command (for example, a SMF Forum register and submit command) and then add many child commands below that. This means, I can create one parent command and then scrape for similar forum websites and simply place under the parent command. Is this possible with Zenno Poster?

Question 2:
In magic submitter, I can schedule a packet of say 100 websites to work over a certain amount of days. For example, if I had a list of 100 websites (as above), and I scheduled these to be executed over 10 days, the scheduler will submit 10 websites a day. Is this possible with Zenno Poster?

I've downloaded the demo version and will stop playing with it now. I have big plans look forward to joining this growing community.

With gratitude,

Craig

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Magic submitter sucks imo.
Everything magic submitter can do, zennoposter can do better.

schooly

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think MS is a good tool, but the main problem with it is that you don't own it. You are on a subscription, so the moment you stop your subscription, all of the work you spent making templates in designer mode goes right out the window. With ZP, you at least own the software.
However, ZP has a much higher learning curve, so you should play around with the demo. Don't give up too quickly if it seems hard at first. Check out some of the videos by "iamthedarkwiz" on youtube. Once you figure out how ZP works, it isn't that hard and you can do many more things with ZP than you can do in MS.
1. You can modify your own templates to fit other site's UI, such as in the case you mentioned above. Just make a backup of your original template before modifying it.
2. Yes, ZP has a scheduler and you can also schedule templates to be ran in any order or time you want.
ZP takes time to learn, but the good thing is that if you can learn it, you won't be dependent on other software or subscriptions. However, if you are looking to spam the heck out of forums or blogs (which I don't recommend), ZP won't be the right tool for you. ZP lets you be creative to do things outside of the box.

• Спасибо
Реакции: craigmckay

craigmckay

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for taking the time to reply guys... appreciate it!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)