80 threads posting

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is more my general impression:

I bought zennoposter at the beginning of may.

I have a programming background, and do im and am webmastering several sites.

I started out by making templates to handle webmaster housekeeping issues.
From there on I went and started building heavier templates.

Two things I learned
-make a "project library" with frequently used step branches to copy and reuse
-using "pause" can help you appear human(circumvent bot protections based on posting speed, got locked out of one of my own sites by sec. softw.) AND allow you to crank up the amount of threads.

On a Athlon x3 3.5ghz 8GB I have at this moment, a template running on 80 threads, proxies on, 35% cpu load, 6.5 gb ram usage running.
I'm also using sick, and browsing here at the same time.

I AM IMPRESSED WITH THIS SOFTWARE.

I Think for a non programmer/ webmaster, the learning curve gets pretty STEEP as soon as you try something that can't be done in the web recorder in a straightforward manner.

I decided to set apart a couple of days to read up and check videos and a couple of days to make templates, to get into the logic behind zennoposter.
And While I certainly don't think I'm an expert, I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel.

To the non imacroers/programmers/webmasters...it'll take more time to get used to it , but you need to spend time doing simple stuff first and then step up.

This thing will save you tons in outsourcing.

...Threads are done, gotta go..

• Спасибо
Реакции: BobPull, x1349 и SeRf*X

x1349

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you tell me about internet connection speed to your computer? I'm interested how many threads I can run at one time at my computer if I will buy professional version, and I would like to compare your performance to my.

My english is not very well. Hope you understand my question. If you could answer I will be grateful.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sure,

Download: 18.47 Mb/s
Upload: 0.48 Mb/s
Ping:19ms

If you are uploading photos or video , you will need more upload bandwidth than this or it will just go slower and take more time.

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi sMax... have u try ubot before ?...
i'm a ubot user, a webmaster, have 7 years experience in php programming... been playin for 4 days with ZP and find myself have a lot of question.. most probably because i have experience in ubot before so i guess i try to make automation with ZP in ubot's way.... which sometime stuck me for hours... (been asking for ZP's mods to have a exclusive thread for ubot user but no respond until now..ugh)

In ZP.. it said it has php control... have you explore the feature.. i can't find a reference here ? how long you learn ZP until you get used to it ?

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have never made anything with ubot, so I can't help you there

If you are having difficulties, maybe you should try and redo the available videos, I had so many website / hosting maintenance tasks that I started automating those first (because I knew exactly what needed to happen , so I could focus on how to do it in ZP) and that's how I got comfortable using zp.

To call a php

Steps->Own code
Step branches->Step branch
Objects->Own script

and then you should be able to call your php code, I have not used instance-ip/port as I think they are used to manage the multiple threads /proxies, and my php progs are on my own servers so I don't care about that for now.

You can also call a program on your pc
Objects->Own Program

there's an example for downloading a file with wget somewhere in this forum.
I use something like
"C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin\wget.exe" -P C:\DlPdf\ {-File.GetString-|-C:\Prj456\Get\PdfFiles.txt-|-0-|-true-}

• Спасибо
Реакции: BobPull

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)