5.0.9.1 XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location

Благодарностей
Баллы
Код:
XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: chrome://mozapps/content/downloads/unknownContentType.xul
Line Number 31, Column 29:    <description id="intro">&intro2.label;</description>

I got this error while downloading .csv file

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's an old bug.
Fixed for latest builds

Благодарностей
Баллы
Any other way to fix or just downloading new versions?
Also all older versions are affected too ? My people are going to use that project too, thats a lot of updates.

Последнее редактирование:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I cant say in which version this bug wasn't presented unfortunatelly (
It was kina a lot of time ago(

Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
No.
But you can try to install older builds that you have access to and check if this problem is not there

Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
When you pay for update you get 6 months of future development in releases.
If it worked for you before, most likely you have other working updates within this 6 month period.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Very interesting, i had working version before and once i paid for updates i got bugged version and now i am forced to update? This is not right
I always pay for updates, and never have thinked about, why i pay, because i bought zennoposter and updates are doing very often, also, if you know how to use the programm, that payment you can earn for few days... So all is right, you have bought the program and it works, not how every where, updates are going from year to year, but the payment they want for using program. And the price of the update is not so big, that you write so....

Благодарностей
Баллы
I always pay for updates, and never have thinked about, why i pay, because i bought zennoposter and updates are doing very often, also, if you know how to use the programm, that payment you can earn for few days... So all is right, you have bought the program and it works, not how every where, updates are going from year to year, but the payment they want for using program. And the price of the update is not so big, that you write so....
It's not a problem for me to update... and i agree with you i don't mind paying...
But still - what happens here is WRONG, I hope you can see that.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
No it's not wrong.
ZennoPoster is a huge tool with tons of internal functions and lines of code. Every build has new features and new fixes cause from time to time bugs appear after compiling and crypting stage.
It's absolutely impossible to avoid 100% of problems in every new build.
And of course it's absolutely impossible to compile builds for every user based on his problem in the old build excluding all new functions that were released after it.

Our price policy for updates is more than userfriendly: you can use builds that you have access to without paying for updates if they work for you. You can use old build like ZennoPoster 3, then after 5 years pay 90$ for updates of PRO and get newest version (5 years of development) + 6 months of future updates.

Благодарностей
Баллы
No it's not wrong.
ZennoPoster is a huge tool with tons of internal functions and lines of code. Every build has new features and new fixes cause from time to time bugs appear after compiling and crypting stage.
It's absolutely impossible to avoid 100% of problems in every new build.
And of course it's absolutely impossible to compile builds for every user based on his problem in the old build excluding all new functions that were released after it.

Our price policy for updates is more than userfriendly: you can use builds that you have access to without paying for updates if they work for you. You can use old build like ZennoPoster 3, then after 5 years pay 90$ for updates of PRO and get newest version (5 years of development) + 6 months of future updates.
OK, agreed :dh:thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)