$250 for discord (+email) account creation

cryptomaniac

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello!

Zennoposter is top class. It will take me much time to learn how to use it, so I'm willing to pay for someone who can do a project FAST for me. (This offer is good for 48 hours).

I am willing to pay $100 (via paypal, bitcoin, or whatever) for a Discord account creator. (https://discordapp.com/)

What I want is:
* To create an email address on a popular email tool (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc)
* Use that email and a random password to create a discord account.
* Join one or more discord chat groups.
* Save the email/emailpass/discord-username/discord-pass to a text file or db.

Some bonuses that I will to pay additional for:
* Adding a random image (different) as a profile image for each discord account [+$25]
* Picking from a list of messages (one per line, or separated by some separator) and posting them into a channel [+$25]

This is a serious offer. If you are interested, please contact me on Telegram: @cryptomaniac33

cryptomaniac

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Note that discord has an image captcha that usually shows up the second (or third) time you create an account. It may not show up your first time.

cryptomaniac

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am, of course, also willing to consider buying an existing such script if others have already made one. (I searched the forum for "discord" before making this post.)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

cryptomaniac

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you @lokiys - I am not an expert on this industry or market.

I will up my offer to $250 for the whole package. (Email + Discord + Image). This should include handling:
* Captcha
* Email verification
* (And, of course) proxy rotation.

I hope that is more in-line with a competitive market price.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)