17 Years Old and Really Need Help.. Please:)

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First i am having a couple issues.. I want to create a random password {-Random.Text-|-10-|-cd-} however i can not find a way to get it to copy the results that i produces in the the Confirm Password box.

I also want to to set the program to use User : Password : Private Proxy is there any way to get it to use the same proxy for the same login for sites that track ip like facebook.

Thank you Everyone .....

Robert

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Robert,

Let's hook you up here.

First, when you are in action recording, after you have put in the macro for the password in the first box, click in the second box and hover over the field where the first password went in. Make sure your element properties box is open and when you hover over the form, you will see what the password is in the 'Value' field in the element properties. Since your cursor is in the password confirm box you can just type it in while looking at the first box. After copying your template over to the template editor, take the result of the branch where the Macro is and put it in the value of the password confirm branch.

Second, Use String.Split in order to use the user, pass and IP for the template.

If you need help with any of this, hit me up on Skype...iamthedarkwiz...and I will help you out or point you to someone that can.

Clint

• Спасибо
Реакции: strongrobby

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)