101 Question

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello,
I have several basic question:
1. At this moment, One of my template is broken because the part of the website get updated, i'm trying to edit some of the steps and rerecording the action: Is it possible to "export" current action group to action recording again so i can avoid add/edit/deletes the 'node' manually ?

2. In one of the form i would like to scrape, there's hidden form field (there are two form on a page), like this:
Код:
 <input value="Q0dLMTAwMDBK" name="origin_code" id="origin_code" type="hidden"></td>
the content for value is different from previous element searched, how to get this variable to zennoposter ?

my steps so far:
  • Right Click, Go to Action Designer
  • on Search Panel,
    Tab: Page
    Document:0
    Form No: 1
    Full Tag: input:hidden
    Attribute name: origin_code
    Attribute value:[A-Za-z0-9]*
    Search type:regexp

when i click Search Button, it return "Elements not found by these search criteria"

Where did i go wrong ? is it correct step to do it ?

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try

Full Tag: input:hidden
Attribute name: name
Attribute value: origin_code
Search type:regexp

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1. At this moment, One of my template is broken because the part of the website get updated, i'm trying to edit some of the steps and rerecording the action: Is it possible to "export" current action group to action recording again so i can avoid add/edit/deletes the 'node' manually ?
Not possible.
You need to open needed URL in recording tab manually, then record required actions.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)