10.000 confirmation Email s

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I let Zenno do twitter accounts the last day, a succesful template giving out an account with full profile and a different list for accounts that got created but failed at picture uploading etc (due to slow proxies etc).
I got 1200 full profiles, but around 9.000 of the blank accounts (only name).

Each one triggered a confirmation email...
All of them end finally in one catch-all account I can use with zenno.

That's around 10.000 Emails in one account.

When I let Zenno search for a certain mail, it takes forever (or can't find after 120 sec)

How do I work better through 10.000 Emails?

I know I don't have long to confirm these (after 2 days the blank accounts are suspended).

Thank you

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Some more questions:
Does Zenno delete every message it downloads from the pop3 server? Cause I can't find the 10.000 messages any longer. I loaded them into that email-processing tab.

What's the second icon "Add step in" for?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
after 2 days the blank accounts are suspended
Why do you think so? I have been using unconfirmed accounts during a week.

That's around 10.000 Emails in one account.
Were all these accounts registered on one email account?

btw, why didn't you confirm account after creation?
It would be easier I guess. Also you had better use private proxy when you first time login these accounts,
because if it is over 3 accounts on one IP it probably will be suspended.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Bulldozer, that helped a lot. It makes more sense now, actually, I won't split account creation and confirmation in the future.
The emails were registered to 8 different .info-domains and forwarded to one account.
Private proxies for 10000 Acccs? That's a lot of proxies...

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah Mike I figured out that you have to do the email processing in your loop especially if all of your confirmation emails are parsed with the same expression. Takes a little longer, but you don't lose anything that way. I wish that they would make ZP like other automation programs ie; EVOII, SENuke where it would download all of the messages at once and do the confirmations that way. Maybe later.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
... where it would download all of the messages at once and do the confirmations that way. Maybe later.
When I made my first steps in the email processing tab, I thought it would work like the regexp-builder, so I thought it would give out a list of matches taken from a large list of emails
I build my regexps that way...Zenno downloaded all email confirmations at once... and deleted them on the server. Ok another 10.000 spoiled (my unconfirmed accs are always dead after 48 hours). I hope confirmed ones last longer, will know tomorow...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Private proxies for 10000 Acccs? That's a lot of proxies...
If you create it for yourself you need a lot of proxies because more than 3 accounts per IP usually is suspended.
You can sell it somebody.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use public proxies for account creation - after each account, I take a new proxy. Is this wrong? Why isn't it good?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Every day from such proxies are registered tons of twitter accounts.
The easiest way to be banned.

ITC

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is no difference. From the "private proxies" tons of accounts are registered as well. The only way is your own proxy servers.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@ITC, can you give some more info? Googling for it leads to guys using proxies to browse pr0n at work, but not to something that would give me 1000 IP adresses...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)