Баллы
Hello, any news? Keep working with very little success rate: (

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
We've made an update today for solving ReCaptcha2 via httprequest method.
Please run Update from programs settings and then restart CapMonster.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Charlyoooooo

Charlyoooooo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, thanks for reporting but I am sorry to inform you that after doing the update steps from the program and restarting Capmonster, I have been testing the httprequest method and it worked with more success rate from the Firefox option ...: (

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Hello, thanks for reporting but I am sorry to inform you that after doing the update steps from the program and restarting Capmonster, I have been testing the httprequest method and it worked with more success rate from the Firefox option ...: (
I didn't say it has more success than firefox. We just made it workable with acceptable results.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Charlyoooooo

Charlyoooooo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, what's said, thanks for keeping us informed

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hopefully you guys can find a solution soon, down to a 15-17% success rate. Unfortunately it appears to be getting a little worse with each passing day. I've been using firefox, but I'll try chrome today.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Hopefully you guys can find a solution soon, down to a 15-17% success rate. Unfortunately it appears to be getting a little worse with each passing day. I've been using firefox, but I'll try chrome today.
How often do you change proxy and what method do you select in RC2 addon settings?
Success rate is about 50-70% when recognizing via FireFox on fresh proxies.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
How often do you change proxy and what method do you select in RC2 addon settings?
I have 150 US residential rotating proxies that change every couple minutes. The proxies fail about 14% of the time currently and successful tasks are currently 13% so RC2 is failing 73% which is not good. I'm also using FireFox with RC2. Until about 5 days ago I also had a 50%+ success rate for all of 2018, but this week it's been getting worse each day.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I have 150 US residential rotating proxies that change every couple minutes. The proxies fail about 14% of the time currently and successful tasks are currently 13% so RC2 is failing 73% which is not good. I'm also using FireFox with RC2. Until about 5 days ago I also had a 50%+ success rate for all of 2018, but this week it's been getting worse each day.
Do you think these rotating proxies that are frequently changed are completely different?

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you think these rotating proxies that are frequently changed are completely different?
Yes, I've used this proxy provider for several months now with CM and have mapped the ips to see that they have changed. To my knowledge there's less than 100,000 ips in the pool, but since they are residential almost the entire pool is refreshed week to week with daily changes.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
How are you getting such a high success rate when many other users are currently reporting poor results with the same method?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
If there's nothing wrong with CM what do you suggest for better results?
1. Run Update from program settings and restart CapMonster.
2. Use fresh proxies, even from different providers.
3. Select to solve RC2 via FireFox or Chrome in recaptcha addon settings.
4. Keep tracking updates, we are working on optimizations. I usually inform about updates in this topic.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Run Update from program settings and restart CapMonster.
2. Use fresh proxies, even from different providers.
3. Select to solve RC2 via FireFox or Chrome in recaptcha addon settings.
4. Keep tracking updates, we are working on optimizations. I usually inform about updates in this topic.
I've done as you suggested and purchased 150 new proxies from a completely different provider and the results are the same.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
What about statistic on website with recaptcha2 itself? How many solved?
Where can I find that data, is that not represented by the success rate of the addon? Up until a week ago I was getting over 50% success for the past several months. Until today with the new proxies nothing on my end has changed and I have always kept CM updated.

There appear to be less bad IPs with the new proxies, but the success rates of the sitekey addon are still very low:

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Where can I find that data, is that not represented by the success rate of the addon? Up until a week ago I was getting over 50% success for the past several months. Until today with the new proxies nothing on my end has changed and I have always kept CM updated.

There appear to be less bad IPs with the new proxies, but the success rates of the sitekey addon are still very low:

Tell me in pm what website you are solving recaptcha on and your proxy provider.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
To solve ReCapthca2 with more success, we recommend to select recognizing via browser in recaptcha2 addon settings and use IPV6 or mobile proxies in recaptcha2 addon.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
To solve ReCapthca2 with more success, we recommend to select recognizing via browser in recaptcha2 addon settings and use IPV6 or mobile proxies in recaptcha2 addon.
That's basically the same advice stated earlier which has not helped with recognition. My proxies fail 8% of the time and the sitekey addon has an 18% success rate, so CM is failing to solve recaptcha 74% of the time. When can we expect an update that will hopefully make CM good for solving recaptcha?

Scott Zimmerman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a problem! My stats are 96% succesfull task. But the answer, almost 70% of that 96% are wrong. I mean I get the token but is expired or wrong

Scott Zimmerman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Screenshot_1.png
This is what I mean. Of those 120 Succesfull task only 40 where correct! This problem is related to the changes made by Google on Recaptcha?
I used fresh proxy for this test

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any progress with an improved update for recaptcha?

Charlyoooooo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
At the moment we still have problems solving recaptchas :(

winvps

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hope we receive a good news soon for recaptchas:dn:

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
hope we receive a good news soon for recaptchas:dn:
:bc: Been hoping that for the better part of two weeks now... The last update for the addon was July 2, but it did not improve recognition even with all the suggestions made by Vlad. Averaging 16% success rate bouncing between 14-18% with recaptcha.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
:bc: Been hoping that for the better part of two weeks now... The last update for the addon was July 2, but it did not improve recognition even with all the suggestions made by Vlad. Averaging 16% success rate bouncing between 14-18% with recaptcha.
We are hardly working on improving RC2 solving rate. Update is almost ready.. Keep tracking news

• Спасибо
Реакции: Moobs и winvps

winvps

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
my RC addon expire on 7/15 and about 20 days with this situation . seems must wait until new update come then active it again because there is no benefit to recharge it now .
hope something happen soon:dn:

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's been a few weeks now, can we expect a working update that will significantly improve solving recaptcha in the next couple days?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)