Bugs in new version 2.10.8.0

Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bugs, errors and problems in new version 2.10.8.0.

• Спасибо
Реакции: skywalker

solarV

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
for me just not showing captchas in cap
im using bas
just wasting my time and money

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
wait... Version 2.10.8.0. ?!
is this a Bug maybe?
I didnt know you made an Update yesterday, but anyways cos its my first real use of the Program,
have hit "Update now" this afternoon before i started running CM2, but its running still Version 2.10.7.0 !
Any Idea why it didnt Update then? Im gonna hit "Update now" again tomorrow when i startup the Program again & let You know if it did do it :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Charlyoooooo

Erika

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I was working before with the version 2.10.7.0 without problems, but after updated to the version 2.10.8.0 it start to working bad, I try changing the proxy list, I restarted the program, inclusive I stoped working the program for one day but The program still working too slow the average time is in 3.5 secs and the lack of threads goes to 7, it never wasn't like this, I have a standard version. Please let me know what can I do tonight solve it or if is a problem of Zennolab.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ravik

Erika

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I was working before with the version 2.10.7.0 without problems, but after updated to the version 2.10.8.0 it start to working bad, I try changing the proxy list, I restarted the program, inclusive I stoped working the program for one day but The program still working too slow the average time is in 3.5 secs and the lack of threads goes to 7, it never wasn't like this, I have a standard version. Please let me know what can I do tonight solve it or if is a problem of Zennolab.
I have more or less 10 friends that are using Capmonster with the same issue

• Спасибо
Реакции: Charlyoooooo и ravik

Scott Zimmerman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello there. I've been working with ReCaptcha SiteKeyAddon a few months and it has worked perfectly, nothing to envy to captcha service. But yesterday I've found that CapMonster is sending a lot of incorrect answer. I'm using special proxies for solving captchas, and as you can see in the atachment the statts are great. and in my Java console I can see the answer token but the sites say the answer is incorrect, it happen with 6 sites, ive checked the SiteKey again to see if it has change but everything remain the same.

I've reinstalled CapMonster with no succeed. maybe somthing has change with ReCaptcha? its wierd cuase it was working great. Also other collegue has the same issue.

I was unable to upload the images to the post

Stats --- > http://prntscr.com/k00zut

Config:
Посмотреть вложение 30513

• Спасибо
Реакции: Tigran

ravik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Deemer84
@VladZen
@Erika

Hello Erika and Admins. I have exactly the same problem as Erika said. Version 2.10.7.0 worked awesome for weeks without problems. Older version too. At the beginning of use version 2.10.8.0 I noticed more success rate and better speed on solving via http post/get method and it worked for me very good for 2 days. Suddenly since yesterday - solving times and success rate droped down so so much - like 3 times slower... I thought that was proxy issues so I replaced them but it did not help. Also tried changing back to webbrowser'solving method but right now it's working so slow too... Any advice? Maybe some re-captcha problems or version 2.10.8.0 problems? I'm thinking about reversing back to 2.10.7.0 to check if there are also these problems...
(BTW: I'm using this software only for recaptcha sitekey) Looking for your reply.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Charlyoooooo и Erika

Charlyoooooo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I have the same problem as several comments here, It is not the first time it happens but if the one that is taking longer to resolve ... I took about 4 months working with the Capmonster and in version 2.10.7.0 it worked quite well , like a couple of days ago, updated the Verison 2.10.8.0 and kept working superbly ONE DAY, then all of them are errors that does not resolve captcha 9/10 .... I work with about 60 people each with their capmonster and they have the same problem, a partner was told from support to return to the previous version but we have done and NOTHING, continues with its malfunction and we go for the 48 hours that practically does not solve anything. We would appreciate an IMMEDIATE correction since the SiteKey time is also happening. I have created a ticket this morning at a critical level but when I see that I have not received an answer, I have come to the forum to inform. A greeting!

• Спасибо
Реакции: Erika и ravik

ravik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still the same... Looking for solutions...

• Спасибо
Реакции: Erika

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
wait... Version 2.10.8.0. ?!
is this a Bug maybe?
I didnt know you made an Update yesterday, but anyways cos its my first real use of the Program,
have hit "Update now" this afternoon before i started running CM2, but its running still Version 2.10.7.0 !
Any Idea why it didnt Update then? Im gonna hit "Update now" again tomorrow when i startup the Program again & let You know if it did do it :-)
Update Now - updates modules in the program, not the whole program.
You should download new version manually from user panel and install it.

• Спасибо
Реакции: skywalker

Erika

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Wilbert

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Обращаем Ваше внимание на то, что данный пользователь заблокирован.
Не рекомендуем проводить с Wilbert какие-либо сделки.

Same here - the new HttpRequest method was working perfectly for 2 days, now I get 70-80% "fake" recaptcha tokens. My proxies are OK.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Dear users!
Google has made some changes in ReCaptcha2 and it became more complicated to solve.
For now we recommend you to work as the following:
1. Update modules in program settings Update section.
2. Select Firefox or Chrome in recaptcha2 addon settings (httprequest method is currently on rework)
3. Restart CapMonster to apply changes.

Последнее редактирование:

Wilbert

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Dear users!
Google has made some changes in ReCaptcha2 and it became more complicated to solve.
For now we recommend you work as the following:
1. Update modules in program settings Update section.
2. Select Firefox and Chrome in recaptcha2 addon settings (httprequest method is currently on rework)
3. Restart CapMonster to apply changes.
Good to know you are reworking it!

ravik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

browser version seems better success rate but it's working also 3 times slower since few days...

Erika

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I did all the steps and the average response time is better, but the answers still bad ( because of the changes of recaptcha that you said).

Are you working to improve the recaptcha answers?

ravik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi. I also noticed some better response speed since few minutes (browser method), but response tokens are sometimes wrong. Why is it like that? Few months ago all response tokens was 100% passing

• Спасибо

Erika

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
In mi case the tokens are 40% wrong, few months before the wrong tokens was 15%.

Maybe is because the changes of the recaptcha that we have bad tokens answers.

The important think to know is if the company is working to improve the answers.

Please Vladz let us know if you are working on it

Wilbert

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

In mi case the tokens are 40% wrong, few months before the wrong tokens was 15%.

Maybe is because the changes of the recaptcha that we have bad tokens answers.

The important think to know is if the company is working to improve the answers.

Please Vladz let us know if you are working on it
VladZen mentioned "httprequest method is currently on rework" just a few posts above.

Erika

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Tokens will be about 20-30% wrong now. As I said, Google made it very complicated ... We did our best to deal with it.
Also use fresh proxies for solving recaptcha2.

• Спасибо

ravik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi. Solving times dropped down again. Also I'm getting so much wrong token answers since last 1h. Program showing 75% success and no threads overloads at all so... something must be wrong with the algorithm.
3-4 hours ago (when VladZen made some browser updates) it was OK... for a while - not as good as few days ago but still acceptable. Now it's getting worse and worse...tested mozilla and chrome - the same

EdsonJOel

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, it would be good if you continue working to improve the response time, and reduce the percentage of wrong answers.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ravik

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I can assure you we are working hard on it.
I'll inform you about updates.

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Update Now - updates modules in the program, not the whole program.
Thats good to know thanks. So its ok for me then as I wanted to have Module updated :-)
You should download new version manually from user panel and install it.
Since i read here many People now have a problem with the newer Version, I will wait with new manual install and let it keep running for now.

Tigran

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello there. I've been working with ReCaptcha SiteKeyAddon a few months and it has worked perfectly, nothing to envy to captcha service. But yesterday I've found that CapMonster is sending a lot of incorrect answer. I'm using special proxies for solving captchas, and as you can see in the atachment the statts are great. and in my Java console I can see the answer token but the sites say the answer is incorrect, it happen with 6 sites, ive checked the SiteKey again to see if it has change but everything remain the same.

I've reinstalled CapMonster with no succeed. maybe somthing has change with ReCaptcha? its wierd cuase it was working great. Also other collegue has the same issue.

I was unable to upload the images to the post

Stats --- > http://prntscr.com/k00zut

Config:
Посмотреть вложение 30513
I have same situation past 2 day

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
last version is bugged, has high success rate, but no captcha will actually pass.
downgraded to 2.10.7.0 ! and captchas are being solved fine now

ravik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
last version is bugged, has high success rate, but no captcha will actually pass.
downgraded to 2.10.7.0 ! and captchas are being solved fine now
Hi. Sorry but I think you are wrong because it is not related to program version but recaptcha solving module as VladZen said. Module must be updated (rewriten) because of google made some changes. I have tried downgrading to version 2.10.7.0 as well but it is working very very slowly the same as version 2.10.8.0 so I think there is no point to downgrade. We must wait until Zenolab team find a way to improve a RC2 solver module which will be working the same for all program version. And I hope it will be very soon(?).

• Спасибо
Реакции: Charlyoooooo

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)