ZP Two Problem - Freeze after 4 hours and cookies problem.

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i am having two problems with zennoposter 4.5.0.2. After about 4-8 hours zennoposter is not responsive it like stops working and everything is lagging and zennoposter.exe has like 5gb ram using. i was only running 20 threads. my main machine have 64 gb ram.
so zennoposter wont even close so i have to kill the process. Then all the settings disappear. Then i have to load all the templates then set all the settings all over.

Problem 2:

I am using stored cookies (profiles). Sometimes after 4 hours i noticed there is weird files with long file names in my cookies folder where i store i cookies. some have extention .zpdata and is empty file and some are .zpzookie and empty file. Then sometimes my other text files are cleared like my accounts.txt

00a1d8dd-8165-41ac-9761-e08ad42d37b8.zpcookie
0f4991b9-0100-4066-b680-d678a0fff356.zpdata

Then i have to go ahead and delete the whole cookies folder and put back the whole one

i am tired of dealing with these problem and restarting zenno after 4 hours.

Do you know how i can solve these problems?

I am using windows 2008 server R2 standard

I first created these templates in version 4.3.7.1..

so should i redo my templates? or you think there is a bug in zenno that needs to be fixed?

Anyone else having these issues?

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No responses? maybe i did not explain clearly? please let me know if you didn't understand what i was saying or if i didnt give enough info.

Thanks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
We are anayzing what could be a root of this, will keep you updated or request additional data if necessary.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)