ZP threads very big problem

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Well what i noticed again:
I have two templates running in poster and i checked ''press show''
What i saw is my google template got action from my wordpress template and tried to execute this action, very weird.

I guess this is solution for all those problems e.g anonymity - hotmail disable spam filter etc.
I mean that in real all threads working as one thread (sometimes) not like multi threading.

As i remember that zennoteam was proud about good multi threading, but i real multi threads working as CRAP
Cheers

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Delete logs, reproduce, send logs to support email.
Indy you know all the process, you're not new member here.
If you wanna report any bug, provide full information.

And this statement is not really clear:
What i saw is my google template got action from my wordpress template and tried to execute this action, very weird.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Delete logs, reproduce, send logs to support email.
Indy you know all the process, you're not new member here.
If you wanna report any bug, provide full information.

And this statement is not really clear:

This last statement is not clear for me as well. But i mean that i have gogole template what search for keyword (simple one) and then suddenly after clicking search in google template i saw http://username.wordpress.com in my address bar. At the same time wordpress template fails as well as google template.

I doubt it will be easy to reproduce as i'm not looking what zenno doing all the time. and also i do not have time to restart my poster all the time i find bug :(

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Some bugs were fixed that could lead this problem. We are testing new build currently, you will be able to check how it works there. I beleive that anonimity problem will completely dissapear with next build.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)