*** Zennoposter Trainer Is Almost Here! Read more about it ***

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZPT.png
Get Your Zennoposter Trainer Soon!

Since ZP5 will come out soon, we will wait for it to come out (for everybody) and ZPT will be for made for ZP5.
This application was made by an experienced Zennoposter client. After you use our application you will become an advanced template creator!

What is ZPT - Zennoposter Trainer ?

ZPT Trainer
is an application that contains videos (tutorials) about the most used actions in Zennoposter. This application was made by an experienced Zennoposter user. The videos are all in HD and can be watched also in full screen. From my experience, when I first bought Zennoposter, I didn't knew what to do with it. I searched a lot of things on google and youtube, found some answers, but not all of them. I learnt most of the things that I know, from testing and trying. ZPT will make your life easier if you want to get into web automation. The videos are made about Project Maker (where you create the programs/templates), and Zennoposter (where you run them). There are videos from introductions to using regular expressions, using mouse emulation, and so on. Basically, it's a basic to advanced trainer. It will also contain some templates (bigger templates), like creating accounts, and doing something bigger than a usual trainer about a certain actions. On a list below you will have all the items that will be into our program.

Here are two printscreens of how it looks:
login.pngZPT_trainer.png

Q: Is this already released ?
A: Not yet, but it will be in 2 weeks - 1 month.

Q: How can I find more info about it ?
A: To find out all the info about it, you can go HERE to our website, and all the informations are there.

Q: How much will it cost ?
A: We don't know for sure yet, but it will be under 100 bucks. We will give out a review copy for the cheapest price, the next 3 copies at discounted price, and the rest at the standard price, that will be set.

Q: Can I keep track of the updates somehow ?
A: Yep. On our website on the right top widget, there is a subscription box. You can subscribe, and you will get the latest news about it, including the price that it will have, when it will be released, and what will be added to it.

Q: Is it possible to add some things that I want into it ?
A: Yes it is. On our contact page HERE at the subject you have to choose "ZPT Suggestion" and we will choose some of the "most rated" suggestions, and we will add them into it.

UPDATE 1: The "files" action will be a new item added to the list. For a full template, we will use twitter keyword scraper and tweeter.
UPDATE 2: All the clients of ZPT will be added to a skype group, and will have one month free support.
UPDATE 3: Separate items added into the list: List processing, Table processing, (Logical) If, Switch. The list processing and table processing were already into the program but in the List item and Table item. Same goes with If and Switch for the logical. We thought of making separate videos for this items, because there are too many things to explain about them.
UPDATE 4: The release date for ZPT will be 20 may. Sorry for the delay, but easter was here and the things went a bit slower than we've expected. Also we will shot an email to the guys that subscribed to our ZPT newsletter and all the users of our website.

06_robot.jpg

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks HB :-)

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE 1: The "files" action will be a new item added to the list. For a full template, we will use twitter keyword scraper and tweeter.

mikeydell

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just wanted to let you know that I would like to be one of the first for a review copy. This is something that I would most certainly find very useful.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your interest. You can subscribe on our website http://getyourbots.com, and we will send you updates about it's progress. We will give our review copy to the first user that will buy it. The best way would be to subscribe. We will also send the guys that subscribed or registered on our website, the date and time when it will be released.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
This application was made from an experienced Zennoposter user.

Does not that better if this experienced user has made sales thread ?

But training is useful in any case. Good luck.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No sales thread yet (because it's not released yet), it's just an announcement. thanks for your interest anyway

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE 2: All the clients of ZPT will be added to a skype group, and will have one month free support.

mikeydell

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Subscribed to your site, looking forward to its release.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We saw it mikey, will keep you updated.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We won't comment the new updates, we will just edit the OP with the new updates.

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, any estimate date for the launch?

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the interest vij. We still can't tell a fixed date, because we are trying to make it as good as possible. Still, we expect that in 8-9 days, it will be released.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Any news about this?

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just updated the thread.

Nord

Client
Благодарностей
1 436
Баллы
Will there be a demo version? I do not know how much my knowledge different from from the program

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry there won't be a demo version for this. Anyway, before you buy it, you can check all the details here: (exactly what the software contains) http://getyourbots.com/zpt/

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Looks good. Waiting for 20th :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: icebox

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your interest buddy.

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We had to change the release date, since ZP5 will come out, and probably nobody will use ZP MP, only ZP5. We are waiting for ZP5 to get out of beta, once it's out in probably one week, it will be released, no more changes to release date :-)
That could be months away. I was hoping you already had recorded some videos but I guess you had nothing all along.
Good luck!

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That could be months away. I was hoping you already had recorded some videos but I guess you had nothing all along.
Good luck!
Not really, it should be released in a few days. And yes, we have the videos recorded, but we are waiting for ZP5. ZP5 (beta) was released to pro users in 19 may, and we wanted to release ZPT in 20. And yes, you're right somehow, because we had 2 more days to work on it, and some videos were not done yet, but the videos that we have now, and the few videos that were remaining to do, will be useful for probably 99% of our clients, only few days, until ZP5 will get out of beta.

We are sorry about the confusion, but the ZPT will come out, soon!

staszek

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
is it out yet?

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is the training program cancelled?

nebuzaradan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is this project abandoned?

kveldulv

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd be a lot more interested in the training available as an ebook/document of some sort....
Personally I much prefer learning from a document, and many other people are the same way.

If anyone reading has the content in Russian, I would be interested do do a project to translate it all to English, market it etc.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
I'd be a lot more interested in the training available as an ebook/document of some sort....
Personally I much prefer learning from a document, and many other people are the same way.

If anyone reading has the content in Russian, I would be interested do do a project to translate it all to English, market it etc.
We have added many help docs in english to our wiki last year - http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:start . You can use it.

• Спасибо
Реакции: kveldulv

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)