ZennoPoster template Pligg bookmarking - Be 1st in Google! LIMITED EDITION!

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ALL COPIES ARE SOLD OUT!​

Hello ZennoLovers!

Ranking on Google and other search engines takes a lot of quality backlinks from you.
You can have amazing articles and use right keywords, but you'll be never succeed without quality backlinks on your articles.

Pligg is an open source content management system that powers thousands of websites. Basically, it is Digg clone.
There are a lot of bookmarking sites using Pligg platform.
Just try google "pligg"

With ZennoPoster Pligg template you'll be able:​

1. Get 1000s backlinks daily
  2. Get reports
  3. Create 1000s detailed profiles
  4. Increase your page ranking
  5. Use your own keywords
  6. Spintax for articles, titles, keywords
  7. Automated pinging after submission
  8. Multithreading support
  9. FREE avoiding of math questions (e.g.: 123-12?)
  10. Captcha recognition on autopilot
  11. FREE breaking of some king of captcha
  12. Email confirmed accounts
  13. Proxy support
  14. Get indexed very fast
  15. FREE lifetime updates
  16. FREE lifetime support

Features of templates

Profiles creator for Pligg sites:​

1. Very high success rate
  2. Captcha avoiding
  3. CapMonster modules for captchas solving
  4. Second chance for captcha if first one failed
  5. Math questions avoiding
  6. Support profile modification
  7. Email confirmation
  8. Draft messages from spam folder (for Hotmail accounts only)
  9. Report of creation
  10. Support proxy
  11. Support multithreading

Poster for Pligg sites:​

1. Unlimited count of links
  2. Very high success rate
  3. Captcha avoiding
  4. CapMonster modules for captchas solving
  5. Second chance for captcha if first one failed
  6. Math questions avoiding
  7. Support spintax
  8. Support reports
  9. Support proxy
  10. Support multithreading

Dr_Scythe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
E-Mailed regarding Testimonial Copy :-)

zenmaster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Already sent email

Already sent email...

sergeda

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Am I late?

Can I be third?
Already emailed.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Testimonials list are filled up! I'll contact all testers via email or PM.
There are a few spare spots for pre-order special price. Don't be late:-)

sanind

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
whats that special price..pm me

Bookmarkacc

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
how much cost approximately? PM please

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Special Price? And also any more discount for people who buyed through your Aff link?

dynamite

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Am interested

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
10 pre orders by special price filled up!
10 more LAST copies!
The sale limited by 20 copies and then it will be over.

Zposter

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm also interested. PM me with price and payment info.

Zposter

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm also interested. PM me with price and payment info.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

zenmaster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Waiting for reviews.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Reviews are gonna be here tomorrow, since I've not sent copies to them yet. Will be sent tomorrow, before the day of sale beginning.

Deva

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I send PM to you.

GODOVERYOU

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sent email ;-)

bouncer

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Email sent :-)

jmaru16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am also interested. If there are any copies left could you pm me the price please. Thanks.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My honest review

All the features are working correctly . Shin is still making some changes in the template . I tested it with 20 URLS . 18 Accounts were created which means 90% Success Rate. Plus point it has a log just like (другой софт) why the URL's failed . It's one of the complex template of Zenno which can only be made by Pro's like Shin. I suggest all of you to buy it before he increases his price. Btw don't worry or look for the template being leaked because it's protected and only authorized people can run the templates :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: shinigami

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My honest review

All the features are working correctly . Shin is still making some changes in the template . I tested it with 20 URLS . 18 Accounts were created which means 90% Success Rate. Plus point it has a log just like (другой софт) why the URL's failed . It's one of the complex template of Zenno which can only be made by Pro's like Shin. I suggest all of you to buy it before he increases his price. Btw don't worry or look for the template being leaked because it's protected and only authorized people can run the templates :-)
Thank you, I'm happy if it is useful for you guys.

zenmaster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any review from a reputed member or mod?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK, let me write small review on this template...

Since pligg is quite popular platform when it comes to bookmarking and it is well spread, shinigami made this one interesting to a lot of people. This could serve you well for making many bookmarks and getting your site/post indexed faster.

Pros:
1. What i like about this template is that it is universal and light, so it wont eat much of your computers resources.

2. Shinigami is providing even something extra here, he made a capmonster dll for solving some captchas. Yeah sure, it is not solving recaptcha, but however, it reduces your money wasting for captcha services. For me every dollar counts. ;-)

3. What i specialy liked about template is protection from sharing template all around. He sure did make a good work to lock his template. Congrats on that one :-)

Cons:
Basicly biggest and could say only issue here is success rate, which im sure it will be improved in few days. I know he knows his way around, just needs to run some more tests on different site settings.

So my conclusion would be it is definetly worth spending money on it. I know some people will say something like "ahh, i will wait", i dont like waiting, so i got my copy now.
Since he will be selling only few copies, i suggest you to do the same . ;-)

• Спасибо

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Success rate its terrible for now, I actually have some numbers here. Out of 420 sites (all register and working in Bookmarking Deamon) , I got register around 280 successively. After I came up with register account, I got to posting, now the fun part only 56 links in the report. I'm sure its bookmarke more, but it only extracted 56 links. I heard that's the problem with those pligg account, its difficult to do just that - extract links.

Support its awesome, I had few problems and few things I didn't understood good so Shini Gabi lead me through, that's why I'm sure this will be awesome thing after done.

I love the concept though, it's fast and when not crashing its really simple to use, I'm sure this guy will solve all the issues soon - hopefully....

Now, I would suggest never use your beta testers again, they are obviously idiots - Basically clients become beta testers, which is wrong.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Success rate its terrible for now, I actually have some numbers here. Out of 420 sites (all register and working in Bookmarking Deamon) , I got register around 280 successively. After I came up with register account, I got to posting, now the fun part only 56 links in the report. I'm sure its bookmarke more, but it only extracted 56 links. I heard that's the problem with those pligg account, its difficult to do just that - extract links.

Support its awesome, I had few problems and few things I didn't understood good so Shini Gabi lead me through, that's why I'm sure this will be awesome thing after done.

I love the concept though, it's fast and when not crashing its really simple to use, I'm sure this guy will solve all the issues soon - hopefully....

Now, I would suggest never use your beta testers again, they are obviously idiots - Basically clients become beta testers, which is wrong.
Thank you for your review, I'm working with list you sent and will send update in 3-4 hours for you guys.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First update released:
1. New search criterias
2. Fixed posting issues with wrong urls
3. Fixed crashing after empty urls.txt
4. Started fixing some languages issue. Gonna be done completely with next update.

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As a tip @shini
Don't know if your template already does that, but:
I made a Pligg template for myself too, took me also a while to refine... but when you extract the urls you should check on upcoming.php if link not found, look in story.php, if link not found in history, if link not found in search...
Using the bookmarking title and the bookmarked url in a regex and match against the parsed source code of the page...

On a list of 1200 urls I get 600+ success all the time now or in other words 50%.

And you guys should def get a really huge list of sites and then make the first run with a url that definitely doesn't exist on any of the sites (maybe a made up url) because if somebody else submitted the same url already, or you yourself... the template will fail because Pligg doesn't allow duplicate story urls...

So get a list of 20k pligg urls, let it run through and you will also have a list of approx. 1-2 k urls with a 50% success rate

The problem with Zenno is that the success rate will always be a bit lower than with tools like BMD etc that are specifically coded for that platform, simply because atm it is almost impossible to build a zenno template that covers every aspect of a site... (Template becomes too big and runs unstable then), were as you code a tool like BMD in c# for example you can cover many more if and elses :-)
But therefore it's easier and faster to build a bot with zenno...

• Спасибо

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot man. Will using new tips in next updates. Btw, I did it on c#

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)