Zennoposter on 32GIG - 12ghz Server - 1Gbps network - Internet Channel Problem

shailzrocks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have my zenno 4.2.5.0 installed on Win 2008 Server. I tested the proxy checker for Maximum Internet Channel it doesn't go beyond 300.. I get 450mbps dedicated speed on Average.. The max thread zenno suggests is 300 for template running. I tested for every possible problem with the VPS company they say everything is fine from their end.

Can anyone suggest what might be causing this problem? I tested on a less powerful VPS it use to go beyond 1800 for proxy checker.

Is there anyway to rectify the mistake?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can set this number (number of threads) manually in performance monitor window. Set and test :-)

shailzrocks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can set this number (number of threads) manually in performance monitor window. Set and test :-)

I did it.. Guess What? Zenno is the only tool that can work on the entire server (not smoothly).. I bought the zenno and Powerful server to smooth the process.. But its not at all working as exptected... It hardly consumes 8GB ram and 25% processor.. But takes a toll on the entire server..

If this Software hogs on 8Core 32gig, 15k SAS RAID1 Drives.. Where is it supposed to run smooth on?

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I did it.. Guess What? Zenno is the only tool that can work on the entire server (not smoothly).. I bought the zenno and Powerful server to smooth the process.. But its not at all working as exptected... It hardly consumes 8GB ram and 25% processor.. But takes a toll on the entire server..

If this Software hogs on 8Core 32gig, 15k SAS RAID1 Drives.. Where is it supposed to run smooth on?
I just wanted to buy that kind of PC, how many threads are you running which are causing ZP to cunsume 8gb ram?

shailzrocks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just wanted to buy that kind of PC, how many threads are you running which are causing ZP to cunsume 8gb ram?
Its 8GB for 20 threads and its the same for 100 threads.. Don't what's up with zennno? Where can i find someone from zenno to diagnose it?

I wasted enough money on many stuffs revolving zenno, I guess its all in Vain :(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Hit us on skype: support_zennolab and support2_zennolab

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)