ZennoPoster get's detected instantly

ezotonal

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

when I open https://registrierung.gmx.net/#.pc_page.tarifvergleich.index.teaser_1ucleanpbtn.registrierung in a normal browser, it opens the sign up page.
However, when I open the url via ZennoPoster 7, the website seems to detect that it is not a real browser and the website just shows this error message:
Посмотреть вложение 60819

This only happens in ZennoPoster. In ProjectMaker it works most of the time. In a real browser it works 100%.

My Settings:

Посмотреть вложение 60821

Посмотреть вложение 60824
Did you manage to make a registrar? I get banned all the time. I can't understand why ...

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen The issue becomes worse and worse. Most of the tries are currently failing also with the FF52x64 engine! Any advices or fixes in the meantime?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you manage to make a registrar? I get banned all the time. I can't understand why ...
It makes a difference if you get the message "That you account was banned for security reasons" AFTER sign up or if you get the "
The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: <xxxx8>" BEFORE signup (when you try to open the sign up form)

In the first case your proxies are bad!

In the second case there is some problem with the browser engine in the latest ZP version.

ezotonal

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It makes a difference if you get the message "That you account was banned for security reasons" AFTER sign up or if you get the "
The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: <xxxx8>" BEFORE signup (when you try to open the sign up form)

In the first case your proxies are bad!

In the second case there is some problem with the browser engine in the latest ZP version.

I insert the same proxy into a regular browser and the registration is successful ... the proxy obviously has nothing to do with it. Fact

I can demonstrate in the video

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is this problem with gmx solved in the latest version of ZP with optimized profile creation (7.1.7.0)?

ezotonal

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So no need to extend and pay for overpriced updates.

• Спасибо
Реакции: zenewbie

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
latest versions have swipe and touch, and future of automation is via mobile only, not need works via desktop, desktop have more triggers for bots

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's an invalid argument
latest versions have swipe and touch, and future of automation is via mobile only, not need works via desktop, desktop have more triggers for bots
That's a ridiculous argument, since it's just mobile browser header in these versions anyway, not real mobile, so these get detected just as well. So swipe and touch are useless if you get detected before that.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
my experience is different, on websites when was detected before as bot, with mobile now is fine, sure, maybe in your case is different, but now for me mobile works very nice and without detection

ezotonal

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How can mobile work if the site doesn't have an explicit mobile version like mobile.facbebook.com? It's the same browser engine, you'll get dectected no matter what. SO THERE IS NO "MOBILE" in Zennoposter. it's just fake mobile. So if it works for you it's a coincidence or the site is just to stupid to detect you.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

ezotonal

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How can mobile work if the site doesn't have an explicit mobile version like mobile.facbebook.com? It's the same browser engine, you'll get dectected no matter what. SO THERE IS NO "MOBILE" in Zennoposter. it's just fake mobile. So if it works for you it's a coincidence or the site is just to stupid to detect you.
Here we are talking about an emulator most likely

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, i will try slow to explain you because you need it, if someone have problem with detection, to try on same website put mobile user agent, and put swipe and touch, maybe will work, because in my case works, i not had success with desktop version but with mobile user agents and resolution - YES , it not garantie success for every website but in my case was . And if someone need it can try , until to Zenno solve global problems
And one more tip- before make action, the bot need make good history cookies, it helps for natural behaivor, and need extra template for it, to make human bot before main action

Последнее редактирование:

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I know all that, but you can have cookies up your a$$ if the browser engine gets detected it won't help. So you were lucky, congrats. But Software like this should work EXACTLY like a normal browser would... so if I can do it in my normal desktop browser but NOT withing ZP, then there's a problem that needs to be fixed. I have no time trying out a gazillion configurations to get it to work with a hack.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, I agree, if on first load they detect zenno, it is problem with browser and configuration, but still cookies are your problem, and Zenno can not make it, you need, Zenno is tool, but it is not magic tool for all and top websites, who invest a lot time for bot detection .

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, but it SHOULD be a magic tool, since we are paying hundreds of dollars for updates each year.

Yuriy Zymlex

Команда форума
Благодарностей
3 297
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)