ZennoPoster and windows task scheduler

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I added the rule to run after the restart and works fine, but works in the background I can not open the app, in Zenno settings or in task scheduler not exist an option to run with the visible graphic?

thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
works in background - what does it mean? zennoposter is running in system tray?
also, what task scheduler to you mean? Schedule settings in zennoposter itself or windows task scheduler?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When i start up ZennoPoster from windows task scheduler, it goes in background and i can see only process in task manager, and I know that all works because all templates good execute, but i can not open program not have option to see grafic , this is not normal case ?

I not have zenno in icons, in botom menu, nowhere, only in task manager but all templates works fine.

Schedule settings for windows task scheduler

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If i want to manage ZennoPoster, i need to go to task manager, shut down Zenno, then manually open, this is no a big problem, but maybe exist an option in Zenno or in windows task scheduler - when zenno startup to open and graphic interface .I little research, it depends of app option, but for now , when my PC restart, and windows task scheduler run Zenno- it goes in silence, background mode for some reason .

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same issue with Zennoposter running as a background app after using Windows Task Scheduler to automatically start Zenno with system start:

Thing is that I need to use the Task Scheduler as indicated here: https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/intermittent-error-accessing-instance-activateextension.105099/post-716838
So, I'm using Remote Desktop Connection to connect to this machine. And when I log off, Zenno basically stops working. The solution for this seems to be Task Scheduler which launches Zenno and while closing the RDP connection, Zenno will continue working. But I can't see Zennoposter when it is automatically started by the Task Scheduler.
Any solution for this problem?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)