zenno + proxifier

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys,

Can you please tell me how can I run zenno poster and project maker via proxifier ? Because I have a feeling that the proxy doesn't offer high security. I am using Elite proxies and still my accounts gets suspended. So right now i'm thinking it's about the dns or something like that beacuse i don't understand why, and I'm trying to run zenno with proxifier and doesn't appear in proxifier, I have added the executables ( ProjectMaker.exe and ZennoPoster.exe) to procetss only them, doesn't work. Set it up to proxifier all applications, works with all apps I have installed except zenno and project maker.
The main problem that I think it is, it's because of the dns, if you check any elite or any socks you want in zenno, you will see that it doesn't hide the dns. Is there any way I can give the dns of the socks or ip in zenno ? Can you hide your dns with zenno ?
In proxifier you just click Resolve Host Remotely, there you go, you get the dns of the ip you're using.
I have created some accts manually via proxifier with mozilla, and they stick very good, no problems at all. All accts made with zenno are down.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thread can be closed

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)