Zenno Priority in Intel Turbo Boost Max

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am running Zenno on a PC with an Intel i7 Extreme Edition CPU (6800k Broadwell-E). It features the Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 which comes with a small application in which you can set the programs in your PC which should be prioritized by the CPU.

My question is: Should I add the Zennoposter.exe as prioritized application or should I add FFinstance.exe as as prioritized app in order to optimize the CPU dedication to the zenno processes? Or should I add both Zennoposter.exe AND FFinstance.exe, too?

If FFinstance.exe needs to be added in the Tubro Max app, where can I find it?

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: PHaRTnONu

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i would realy like to know the answer to this too.....

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Didn't find an exact answer...therefore I've set both Zennoposter.exe AND FFinstance.exe as applications which should be prioritized by the Intel Turbo Boost app.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
did you notice any change in state running?

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately, the CPU doesn't go over 3.5 GHz. The standard base frequency is 3.4 GHz, the standard Turbo mode is 3.6 and Turbo Boost 3.0 should push the cores to 3.8 GHz...but I've never seen this frequency. Some people are saying that Turbo Boost 3.0 depends on the motherboard capabilities, as well. I'm still investigating :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)