Zenno is grabbing the wrong image for the captcha. How to solve?

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I marked the captcha with "this is captcha", and a screenshot of the captcha image also shows in the captcha recognition node...

The problem is, Zenno grabs another image as the captcha (see screenshot).
This might be because most of the time there is no captcha, maybe Zenno then resolves to grabbing the image closest to it?

Either way, this is not desired behavior. If there is no captcha I want the captcha recognition to fail so that Zenno will resume processing the rest of the project.

Right now Zenno will instead and show me the "icann accredited" image as the captcha image, which it is not. This stops and breaks the whole process.

Please help me solve this problem, I really want to get this to work

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Delete the group 1 which is just looking for an 'img' tag and change search attribute to captcha in the group 0 and it shouldn't find anything but the captcha image.

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok I'm trying that now, what does changing the attribute to "captcha" actually do?

The captcha is contained within "<div id="captchaContentDiv"></div>"

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
By the way, do you mean to change "search type" column to captcha? Or do you mean to change "attribute" column to captcha. That's not clear to me.

I can't change the search type column to captcha since it's not an option in the dropdown, so I guess you mean to change the attribute column, but just asking to be sure.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, change the attribute value to captcha. Then click beside the group 1 and hit Del key on keyboard and that will get rid of the search for the image that it is finding. Right click on the action and set it as optional so that if captcha doesn't show up then zenno will skip over it.

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Awesome, thanks I got it working :-)

One thing I still wonder about though is what zenno actually does when I set the attribute value to captcha.
Does it search for a div for example with an id of "captcha"? Or is this just an internal setting of Zenno? Or something else?

Either way, I did not change that to captcha since I don't understand the inner workings of doing that and wanted to try what would happen without. It's working :D

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well since that is the only image element on the page that is going to be captcha, then usually in your template that is all that is needed to find it. You have to watch what zenno records. Sometimes it doesn't pick the precise element that you are looking for and just throws an img tag in there, which you saw can cause problems.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)