Zenno getting stuck...

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys...this is what i've been trying to fix the entire week...let's try to explain:

PROBLEM 1 - Zenno appear to be struggling to get through, it fills a few form fields, then some more but slower, then it start getting superslow at it..like putting a letter every 10 seconds, then every 30 seconds, until it just get stuck there...

PROBLEM 2 - Whenever Problem 1 doesn't crash it completely, i won't get very far. After it filled fields, it doesn't manage to show some page content in a new tab. Get stuck loading it....but the page is very light, no images and there is PLENTY of bandwidth.

CAN IT BE HARDWARE? - I have tried this on 4 computers and it's the same everywhere. None of those is more than 6gb of ram but i doesnt look like im running out of ram or in general of pc resources. I was checking ram and cpu usage, and the funny thing is that while zenno is struggling to keep on going, i have got free ram and cpu never uses more than 50%. Zenno instances are still very responsive, i can move em very fast, hide em and show em, scroll em up and down no problem, the problem is inside the instances. The entire pc is very ok (all of them where i tried it) I can open Photoshop, Dreamweaver and 10 tabs of Chrome all loading youtube videos all together and everything is lighting fast, except inside Zenno instances...that look like they are running on another pc...

BANDWIDTH? - Im using elite private proxies and they are lightning fast and always working. I have double and triple checked: there is plenty of bw, yeah Zenno cannot open a very light page but outside zenno, on the same proxy and at the same second, there's all the bw i need.

WHEN IT HAPPENS - Only in the first 5 minutes after the thread(s) start. If it can get though the first minutes, then it keep on going no problem. After the first 5 minutes it fill field and load the very same page at light speed for hours and hours.

HOW MANY THREADS - I've got a Standard Licence, so max is 5, but doesnt matter. If i try with 5, there's no way it will get past problem 1. But i get the same issue with 2 threads or even with just 1.

THE PROJECT - It's an AddMeFast bot that uses twitter to farm AMF points. It just logs twitter to get the cookie, close the tab, log on addmefast and gets inside a loop to farm points by following people on twitter. After a random 50-70 times it exit the loop and ends. Then it start over as i have set many repetitions. I always get this issue before the project can get into it's loop anyway. So it shouldnt be a loop related issue. If the bot manages to get into the loop it actually means that it's one of the few times where it's working.

THE WAY I HANDLED MULTITHREADING - I suspect this can be causing at least some of the issues. I've had zenno for 40 days now and i need to learn better how to handle this. Well, the project is not "really" multithreading: I have made 5 different versions of it (cant run more than 5 anyways) where the difference is only the Addmefast username/pwd and the proxy they use. So i load all of them and each of them only use 1 thread. There is also a project i run before to set a global variable. This variable is only used so that each project at each repetition can get a different twitter user/pwd line from a table. I have the the global variable inside the "Get line by number" field in the table processing box.

ZENNO INSTANCE SETTINGS - I didn't touch em. To be honest they are a bit obscure and there aren't many deep explanations around, except for a few lines in the zenno wiki. So any advice here is very appreciated.

Hope the hour and half that took to write this will get some solution:D

Thanks to all in advance.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
PROBLEM 1 - Zenno appear to be struggling to get through, it fills a few form fields, then some more but slower, then it start getting superslow at it..like putting a letter every 10 seconds, then every 30 seconds, until it just get stuck there...
Since it is 5 instances per base (default settings and you haven't changed them) it will do emulation only in 1 thread per time piece. That's why it can look slowly. Also check this actions:

1.jpg
2.jpg

PROBLEM 2 - Whenever Problem 1 doesn't crash it completely, i won't get very far. After it filled fields, it doesn't manage to show some page content in a new tab. Get stuck loading it....but the page is very light, no images and there is PLENTY of bandwidth.
Have you checked how fast it loads in FireFox 15 with the same proxy, if there is a big difference we will have to check it.

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi and thanks for your answer.

It indeed does emulation only once per time piece, but i am ok with that. It begins filling the field at light speed, it does one at time but it looks everything but slow. Then it slows down about 20 second after the projects started. It get stuck about 30 seconds later. I had an emulation of timeouts box and i removed, i tryed both speed and quality setting and the problem persisted. With no emulation box and speed setting it just filled fields super fast for 20 sec and then it slowed down as i described until it stopped. This of course cause all other instance to be stuck at they keep waiting forever for their turn for filling fields.

Regarding the BW yes, i've tryed that and it's super fast with FF15. The fact is that is superfast with Zenno too, but only if it manages to get through the first 2 minutes of loggin into twitter and AMF and getting into the loop....once it does that it loads pages perfectly....so that BW was there from the begininning...

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd like to add that whenever the projects do not get stuck in the first 2 minutes, they run smoothly and after about 30 minutes they end and they start again, repeating all the same tasks that were causing issues the first time like a walk a park.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Set 1 instance per base

1.jpg

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)