Youtube Account Creator,Problem with ZennoPost in Next Button when set up YT username

freezer2k

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok,
Youtube did some changes couple days ago, So I tried to make a new youtube account creator.
I did everything in my bot, registration, e-mail confirmation, but when you first log in in your account, you need to finish and create your channel and username (before that update you need to do it in the beginning)
Problem with Zenno Post, it doesn't catch the Next button whens set YouTube username, so I can't finish the whole process.
Youtube also doesn't response when you put your username, it actually need to say if it's available or not. But It does everything well when I am doing it in my regular browser.
How can we fix it? maybe we need to put some javascript code that will pass this last step?

Here is a screen of a problem:

error.JPG

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok,
Youtube did some changes couple days ago, So I tried to make a new youtube account creator.
I did everything in my bot, registration, e-mail confirmation, but when you first log in in your account, you need to finish and create your channel and username (before that update you need to do it in the beginning)
Problem with Zenno Post, it doesn't catch the Next button whens set YouTube username, so I can't finish the whole process.
Youtube also doesn't response when you put your username, it actually need to say if it's available or not. But It does everything well when I am doing it in my regular browser.
How can we fix it? maybe we need to put some javascript code that will pass this last step?

Here is a screen of a problem:

Посмотреть вложение 762
Hi freezer2k

I checked it on my ZP and all works without problems.
It is possible that your template has mistakes in the searching of html element.

limpopo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
try to restart project maker, sometimes it happens

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)