Yahoo E-Mail Account Creator

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, i'm working on a yahoo template. Creating accounts is no problem, but Zennoposter can't change most of the settings when i'm logged in... ZP doesn't recognize the links... it's not possible to send it to the branch creator...

Here's an example picture:

Yahoo.co.uk.png

What can i do that ZP clicks on the spam settings and the other categories?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Try element reindexation and turn on/off backlight

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That doesn't work. Seems to be a special menu. I even can navigate through it with arrow up/down...

EDIT: NOTHING changes in the "selected element properties" when i click through the menu.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello???

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's weird Player, I don't have that problem. I can see the elements without a hitch. Looking at your pic, it looks to me like you have the whole div tag highlighted. Try putting your mouse right over the text and see if that helps.

Just a question, but why would you want to click on the Spam link anyways? The Filter link is the one you want for sending all messages to Inbox.

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sometimes I see that, too. I can't call branchbuilder, on a rightclick only 'text presence check' is available. If I see this happening, I simply save all my work then, close and reopen projectmaker, and everything works again.

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys, have to try it again now....

EDIT: Thanks now it works, i never had that weird behaviour before, glad it's gone and i can create unlimited yahoo accounts now :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)