[WTB] Template To Post To HPR Blog Network (EASY MONEY FOR PROS!)

NightWolf

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I'm shopping around for someone that could build a custom template for me.

I'm hoping to find someone who can help me create a template in order to do the following (quite simple, just like a WP blog posting system):

1) Log into a posting dashboard for the HPR blog network I'm a member of
2) Pull a spun version of a title and enter into appropriate area
3) Pull a spun version of an article and paste into appropriate area
4) Pull an image from a set folder and insert (network doesn't like hotlinking)
5) Hit "Submit"
6) Copy the newly submitted URL
7) Repeat 30 times
8-) Spit out a report of newly created links

There's a few other things I'd like to be able to do, but even if the above could be done, that'd be fantastic. More details to follow (i.e. which HPR Blog Network) once I've chosen someone. Other things that would be great is adding image alt tags, randomizing placing of images, and what would be REALLY awesome, is if it could do the above for 1 spun article, then move on to an entirely different article, until it does 200 posts (daily limit to network) :D

If you or someone you know could do the above, that'd be MUCH appreciated, and I'll either pay for it, or trade HPR blog posts (quite powerful)!

I'd like to get this going ASAP, so if you're interested, please let me know right away to discuss costs.

Cheers!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

NightWolf

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

NightWolf

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
nutshell, is that it's all built on a Wordpress foundation from what I can see. It's exactly like creating a post in Wordpress, only simplified to just the TITLE and WYSIWYG area.

That's where it'd be good to be able to click "Insert Image", and randomly insert either left or right aligned images. Same goes with videos. I think you get what I mean, just making it look random/natural for SEO purposes.

NightWolf

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
few people have contacted me. anyone else interested???

NightWolf

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE: (MORE PRECISE DETAILS)

ok, so this is how I would imagine the template, and how I would use it....

for simplicity, i'll say that the template posts 20 versions of each spun articles, and does that 10 times...total of 200 posts...

I would prepare 10 spun articles ready to go, with anchor-text link embedded already, and 20 images downloaded for each post (20 images per spun article), 1 for each post

Then the ZP template would do this:

1) Log into posting dashboard for the HPR blog network http://#######network.com/post-form/ (details provided to serious developers who'd like to work on this project)
2) Pull a spun version of a title and enter into appropriate area
3) Pull a spun version of an article and paste into appropriate area
4) Pull an image from a set local folder and insert randomly (like sometimes at the top, sometimes in the middle, sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right side)
5) Hit "Submit"
6) Copy the newly submitted URL
7) Pause for 20-30 seconds so that the network won't know that it's a robot posting to their system
8-) Repeat 20 times
9) Load the NEXT spun article, and new set of images
10) Repeat steps 2-8
11) Do the above 9 more times (total of 200 posts)
12) Export Report of ALL 200 newly created links

Here's the posting dashboard: posting-dashboard.png

Here's the posting dashboard after successful post: successful-submission.png

It's almost exactly the same as wordpress, only simpler. The only other thing that'd be great is to insert videos, but the above would be great already.

Please PM if you think you can do this, as I'll be hiring someone ASAP.

cspasztor

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great,

I need the same template/blog.

Please pm me.

zenmaster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hopefully OP has stopped using the link network. Most sites in it have been de-indexed.

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)