[WTB] Social templates / Article templates / forum templates / RSS templates with 90%

carmamir

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I will buy templates for BL sites (social/web2.0/articles/forums/rss/what ever) with high success rate (90% and higher).

PM me with price and offer.

LurkaLot

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I'm also interested - pm me as well.

Thank you.

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also interested PM me too
Thx

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
name some of the sites and lets c

sadhu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interested as well !!! PM me with details , asap
thnx

abu_zooz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

We decided to start making custom templates per request.
please let me know the following when you request the template:

1. High Level process, to understand your requirements in more details.
2. List of sites you want the template to work for.
3. Input/output requirements

We only make premium templates, not crappy and cheap ones that takes one hour to make.
The price range is between $100 to several thousands (depending on man days, or if you don't want other people to buy it)

If you don't have zennoposter yet, buy it from our link at filehostmoney.com and get discount on the templates
Regards

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

We decided to start making custom templates per request.
please let me know the following when you request the template:

1. High Level process, to understand your requirements in more details.
2. List of sites you want the template to work for.
3. Input/output requirements

We only make premium templates, not crappy and cheap ones that takes one hour to make.
The price range is between $100 to several thousands (depending on man days, or if you don't want other people to buy it)

If you don't have zennoposter yet, buy it from our link at filehostmoney.com and get discount on the templates
Regards
I'm interested in web 2.0 templates. (free blog hosts and similar)

Most of the one listed here should be ok....

http://www.google.com/search?q="list+of+web+2.0+blog+sites"&pws=0&gl=us&hl=en&num=10

abu_zooz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, I will do it in one template for all popular web 2.0 blogs.

However, I need more SEO process details other than just register and make blogs. I need to add more value to the template.
The process will not be exposed, it will be hidden in the template. (all who purchased zennomer knows that it is nearly impossible to understand the template due to its complexity)

Lets make a working SEO template that beginners and gurus use with few clicks. If you share a working and proven SEO process i will give you %50 discount for the resulting template. the template will not be cheap so that only serious people use it.

I have already received many process from different experienced people, still testing each and filtering them.

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, I will do it in one template for all popular web 2.0 blogs.

However, I need more SEO process details other than just register and make blogs. I need to add more value to the template.
The process will not be exposed, it will be hidden in the template. (all who purchased zennomer knows that it is nearly impossible to understand the template due to its complexity)

Lets make a working SEO template that beginners and gurus use with few clicks. If you share a working and proven SEO process i will give you %50 discount for the resulting template. the template will not be cheap so that only serious people use it.

I have already received many process from different experienced people, still testing each and filtering them.
I have zennomer and I know how much good you are at building templates!

If possible could you replicate some of what they do here?
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/buy-sell-trade/335501-linkwheel-bandit-create-massive-multi-tier-linkwheels-autopilot-free-7-day-trial.html

Thanks

shtaps

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you know anyone who can develop a working Google plus account creator and robot I am ready to pay a nice bounty. I need either new or existing Google PVA accounts to be invited to Plus. This can be done either in bulk or X number of accounts invited from one of previous accounts. These new Google profiles should complete the profile as much as possible. Then add a certain number of previously created profiles to circles as friends (this can be a separate template). Robot template should login to Google Plus and visit x number of pages from file and Plus them. It doesn't look like a very complicated template, but it gave me a hard time and I dropped it a few days ago. If anyone already has it and wants to sell, give me a shout.

I am willing to pay for similar setup for FB, Twitter, Digg, Reddit, Identica, top Statusnet sites... the more the better. In ideal world these will be linked together - as in, create an email on Google, join x number of social networks with that email and profile details with the same avatar - as if it was a real person who just came online. Variations here can include as much as your imagination can go. Blogs, video, photo, file sharing sites. Anything that an average person would be a part of. Anything that has a status/share links option with public output.

Then these accounts can easily network with that same email. All these service have add/invite your friends option. Once grown to a certain number of friends, these can be used to send social signals for SEO purposes. This is more powerful today and it's likely to increase in importance. Not only for indexing links, I have some pages/sites ranking high (pos #2 in moderate competition the highest, no kw in domain, it is second only to EMD.com) without links, but promoted on social networks. I was doing a case study with some new domains and after a few weeks feeding them to two dozen bookmarking sites and social networks they grew to top positions. I haven't added any other kind of links, but sites I have been promoting had top quality content and got a few organic links in process...

It is also a wild west of SEO - you need a great number of apps/templates that do jobs for some services, but many are not covered at all. Think about Tumblr, Posterous, Reddit... One template/set of templates to cover all this, or ideally bind it all together, would be a killer addition to ZP.

There are also shortcuts to all this, think Ping.fm, Posterous, Hellotxt, Pixelpipe...

Additional templates could then post status updates, like/plus/vote, digg/bookmark..., upload photos and videos or post to blogs/publish articles on selected sites.

I would be ready to pay generously for a set of templates that do all above on 20 - 30 top social networks (stressing the "top" part here). I don't mind if the developer sells them as long as they are not shared for free. Something this complex must come with updates.

Thoughts?

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The Google plus template would be very good IMHO

Be careful, I've read Google is deleting profiles that are not related to a real person.

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sounds great, just remember websites change all the time and you would have to be able to update the templates or have them updated.

If you know anyone who can develop a working Google plus account creator and robot I am ready to pay a nice bounty. I need either new or existing Google PVA accounts to be invited to Plus. This can be done either in bulk or X number of accounts invited from one of previous accounts. These new Google profiles should complete the profile as much as possible. Then add a certain number of previously created profiles to circles as friends (this can be a separate template). Robot template should login to Google Plus and visit x number of pages from file and Plus them. It doesn't look like a very complicated template, but it gave me a hard time and I dropped it a few days ago. If anyone already has it and wants to sell, give me a shout.

I am willing to pay for similar setup for FB, Twitter, Digg, Reddit, Identica, top Statusnet sites... the more the better. In ideal world these will be linked together - as in, create an email on Google, join x number of social networks with that email and profile details with the same avatar - as if it was a real person who just came online. Variations here can include as much as your imagination can go. Blogs, video, photo, file sharing sites. Anything that an average person would be a part of. Anything that has a status/share links option with public output.

Then these accounts can easily network with that same email. All these service have add/invite your friends option. Once grown to a certain number of friends, these can be used to send social signals for SEO purposes. This is more powerful today and it's likely to increase in importance. Not only for indexing links, I have some pages/sites ranking high (pos #2 in moderate competition the highest, no kw in domain, it is second only to EMD.com) without links, but promoted on social networks. I was doing a case study with some new domains and after a few weeks feeding them to two dozen bookmarking sites and social networks they grew to top positions. I haven't added any other kind of links, but sites I have been promoting had top quality content and got a few organic links in process...

It is also a wild west of SEO - you need a great number of apps/templates that do jobs for some services, but many are not covered at all. Think about Tumblr, Posterous, Reddit... One template/set of templates to cover all this, or ideally bind it all together, would be a killer addition to ZP.

There are also shortcuts to all this, think Ping.fm, Posterous, Hellotxt, Pixelpipe...

Additional templates could then post status updates, like/plus/vote, digg/bookmark..., upload photos and videos or post to blogs/publish articles on selected sites.

I would be ready to pay generously for a set of templates that do all above on 20 - 30 top social networks (stressing the "top" part here). I don't mind if the developer sells them as long as they are not shared for free. Something this complex must come with updates.

Thoughts?

shtaps

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The Google plus template would be very good IMHO

Be careful, I've read Google is deleting profiles that are not related to a real person.
Yeah, I've seen that somewhere. I have maybe 50 profiles used for testing and so far so good with them. I was even logging in with the same proxy to all of them - several times, but they haven't been banned yet. It probably helps if they are interacting. I run a simple script to Plus everything in my stream as soon as they join. And I've shared some content in the stream with many of them - links, photos and videos (with links - it gets them indexed REALLY fast. Similar to Twitter/Twindexator). So as long as there are no obvious patterns I believe they should be ok.

Sounds great, just remember websites change all the time and you would have to be able to update the templates or have them updated.
Agreed, similar to Zennomer, something of this size would be really hard to edit for average user. I agree to either pay well and get updates or pay for updates as monthly subscription.

Последнее редактирование:

buyersolution

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I need bots to send emails for me through several websites. My skype is buyersolution

Looking forward to chatting with you.

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I need bots to send emails for me through several websites. My skype is buyersolution

Looking forward to chatting with you.
I have one with Horde...it's very easy to do by yourself you'll only need to play ti regexp and logic.

I cannot share cause it has been created by company.

Hope it helps.

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So... anybody willing to create/sell some templates? :-)

BobPull

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
give a list of website that you need template it will be more easy to develop them next.

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any web2,0 websites where you can add some content and a link would be fine :-)

Example list: hxxp://theinternetmarketingresourceguide.com/blog/web-20-blog-list/

Sexi_Amanda

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys
if you already created web 2.0 templates send me PM I will buy for reasonable price but please consider to update it for request ( if the website change or need to add some extra features ) for extra cash

Need Templates or my boss will give me a suck :(

Pm please

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys
if you already created web 2.0 templates send me PM I will buy for reasonable price but please consider to update it for request ( if the website change or need to add some extra features ) for extra cash

Need Templates or my boss will give me a suck :(

Pm please
Lol, isnt it the other way around :D.

How much will you pay per template? I will do them for $50 each.

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello :-) ,

please take a look at my templates and add me on skype:tseonami for a quick chat if u want.
the web20 tempalte pack in the website for sale is 97$ includes checking username availability( keyword on url)/registration/posting 10 sites :

blog.co.uk
blog.com
blurty
experience project
gather
insane journal
live journal
posterous
slashdot
xanga

there is a new section for link building services and a lot materials coming over in the next few weeks

thanks

Tseo

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@joma - can you reply me on Skype?

pascoyegbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
contact me via pm if you can build a template for olx.com

pao8041

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
And me in PM.

jacyy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)