[WTB] google scrapping template

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello

I need Zenno template that will scrape google search suggestions phrases. For example: I put "audi " (space at the end) in google search form and I get few other popular search suggestions (audi A4, audi A3, audi A6, audi 80). Template should grab those 4 phrases and save them, then search for them one by one, so first "audi A4 " (space at the end) and grab the results again ... and so on until all suggested keywords are being scrapped.

Template should:
- use proxies
- use different google DC IPs
- use multithreating
- save scrapped in txt file
- have bad word filter (txt file, if template scraps a phrase that include any key fron bad.txt file it will not save it in output file)

If you can create such template, please send me a PM.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why don't you use scrapebox for this instead of bothering writing a template????? I believe must of us use this tool, it works very well with Zenno, one scrape, the other one post.

BamBam,

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had poor results with SB, but I got some other software to scrape google sugegstion anyway :-)

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You need to learn more about footprints because scrapebox is the best tool for I don't think anything is better than this. Zenno and Scrapebox are 2 different products.
What you need to do is learn more about footprints and create your own by adding multiple "key search" like this:

inurl:(edu|gov) “no comments” +blogroll -”posting closed” -”you must be logged in” -
”comments are closed”
site:.edu inurl:blog “comment” -”you must be logged in” -”posting closed” -”comment
closed”
“keyword”
"keyword" blog site:.edu
keyword +inurl:blog site:.edu

By doing this you will slowly get exactly what you are looking for.
Make sure you always use the little "m" which is next to eh harvester search bar, this is a very important tool.

What you do first is scrape keywords, then add them to your keywords harvester area and click on"M" to load all your footprints at once, this is like magical. Each keywords will be using a footprint by using this method.

The problem is what you will get with your keywords is a mix of blogs, forums and others, what you need to do then is refined your search by adding specific keywords requirements, I wish I had the time to help you right now but I have to go away for sometime.

Good luck,

and make sure you learn more about how to create killer footprints that will send you the exact links or websites you are looking for, without that, you won't go nowhere.

BamBam

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You need to learn carefoully before answering ;-)

I did NOT asked for scrapping google results, I asked for scrapping google search suggestions phrases (below the results)

BR,
salab

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PS: I have few SB licenses for 2 years or so and I know how to use it ;-)

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Holly shit. I really missed this option somehow :/

My appologies, thank you for the tip! :-)

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes good idea about checking the cache. I have no idea if my ip is banned from that site or if there is a breakdown but I still cannot access it, only the cached page.

Good luck any way with your work,

BamBam

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)