Wordpress "insert into post"

smk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to make a wordpress poster. When I go to branch builder and make a branch for clicking this button it works and places the code into post. When I debug it never shows up. The button clicks, the window opens but the code never appears.

Thanks

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all, if you wish to get help you need to be more specific... What button, what code???

smk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

After I make the branch for clicking "Inster into Post" the code never gets inserted.

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yep this is a show stopper here too. Looks like Wordpress uses jquery on the tinymce content form (that is the main form BTW).

The only solution I know of at this moment is to make using QuickPress in the Dashboard area first then use edit post to add other details.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Don't know what you guys are talking about. If you are talking about uploading images into your post, I don't have that problem. JPG file is upload to Media library and the JPG is inserted into the post. Maybe it's an IE issue.

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thought WP 3.2.1 had thrown a curved ball. LOL turns out I had Download frames turned off and frames are required by WP tinymce. Not sure if @smk's problem is due to frames and tinymce

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
only issue i see here could be tinymce dynamic address... But that is not hard to deal with. You can solve it using counter or negative exit to another options of dynamic address (counter get you more elegant solution).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)