Why Zennoposter4 has moved from XML format?

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey all

As far as I know Zennoposter v3 used XML format for the templates, which means you were able to run scripts without Zennoposter software, am I right?

Now 2 questions:

1. Why Zennoposter 4 doesn't use same approach.
2. If I want to sell the template, does it mean that my buyer has to either already be an owner of Zennoposter or buy the software for sake of running the script?

Cheers

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, even in ZP3, you need to have ZP3 in order to run ZP3 templates.

In ZP4, you can choose what licenses to run the template and what rights to give them.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Now projects are encrypted.
2. Either have ZP license or go with ZennoBox

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok, Zennobox is looks like what I need, Spasibo!

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to bind the script to 1 certain Zennobox version?

So that for example if I sell my script to 1 guy I make sure he doesn't sell/give away it to his friend

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
When you sell Zennobox project it becomes bounded with email of a buyer.
And it's possible to use it from 1 PC at a time.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to close an access to your sold script for a customer in case for example I'm selling script in small installments and buyer decides to rip me off?

So do I have control over that thing?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Is it possible to close an access to your sold script for a customer in case for example I'm selling script in small installments and buyer decides to rip me off?

So do I have control over that thing?
You can do refund in your userarea below sales tab, and project no longer work on customer zennobox and you will get back your 10$ fee.

• Спасибо
Реакции: irmscher

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, but what if I don;t want to give money back? It's not that I want to rip off someone it's just that I'm giving away the script and customer pays me in 10 milestone payments. So what if s/he refuses to pay up from 5th milestone - why should I refund if s/he has been using the script for 5 months?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Yes, but what if I don;t want to give money back? It's not that I want to rip off someone it's just that I'm giving away the script and customer pays me in 10 milestone payments. So what if s/he refuses to pay up from 5th milestone - why should I refund if s/he has been using the script for 5 months?
In your zennoLab User area is option to make refund. That does not mean that there automatically money from your paypal going back to your customer...

• Спасибо
Реакции: irmscher

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, sounds good, thanks for your time man!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One more question if you don't mind.

Were there any cases when templates got cracked/nulled after being sold?

Because this is the nasty part of business, you spend month on coding and then your script gets hacked and distributed for free all over the web - a nightmare for any programmer

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
One more question if you don't mind.

Were there any cases when templates got cracked/nulled after being sold?

Because this is the nasty part of business, you spend month on coding and then your script gets hacked and distributed for free all over the web - a nightmare for any programmer
Never heard anything like that.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Refund in this case means refund of 10$ which you paid to Zennnolab for this bot + disabling license for this template for this particular user.
All money that you got directly from customer stays with you :-)

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've just sold a template and customer is trying to run it but getting error:

Failed to complete project c:\users\lee smith\documents\zennolab\zennobox\purchasedproducts\[email protected]\hotmailcreator.xmlz

On my machine the same template runs absolutely smoothly. So I thought it's the file path and changed {Project Directory} to the directory that my customer is using.
I've updated the template via userarea.zennolab.com , the right version (1.02) is showing on customer's profile but it seem doesn't get updated on my customer's Zenno software. We even tried to reinstall the software to no avail.

So what possibly can be wrong? Am I updating templates the right way? I'm uploading new updated file, change the filename so that we can see if it has been updated, post v1.02 in the comments feild and click update...

Please advice.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I guess he need to try to set up project directory via Zennobox...?

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tried to do the abovementioned thing to no avail...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If user delete c:\users\lee smith\documents\zennolab\zennobox\purchasedproduct s\[email protected] folder, bot will be downloaded again.

You should check logs of your client to see what errors occur.
Try to look what's going on in instances windows.
Also try to check timeouts for bases in program's settings (try to increase them).

Also try to check compability for mail exe files (what OS is installed on user's machine?)

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If user delete c:\users\lee smith\documents\zennolab\zennobox\purchasedproduct s\[email protected] folder, bot will be downloaded again.

Also try to check timeouts for bases in program's settings (try to increase them).

Also try to check compability for mail exe files (what OS is installed on user's machine?)
Same OS as min, windows 7 64bit

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Same OS as min, windows 7 64bit

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)