What's New in Zenno 4

sanind

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just saw zenno 4 soon will be released. Eager to know what new features added. When will be zenno 4 released. thanks

Tinus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
We probably ain't gonna get an ETA.
Perhaps they do can answer this: I just bought zennoposter a few weeks ago and I'm still learning. Is it still usefull to try to create lots of templates. Or should I wait for the new Zennoposter as it will be much easier for beginners to create templates with the new zennoposter?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Just saw zenno 4 soon will be released. Eager to know what new features added. When will be zenno 4 released. thanks
Guys, we usually say nothing about new features to make you a surprise when it is released. :-)

We probably ain't gonna get an ETA.
Perhaps they do can answer this: I just bought zennoposter a few weeks ago and I'm still learning. Is it still usefull to try to create lots of templates. Or should I wait for the new Zennoposter as it will be much easier for beginners to create templates with the new zennoposter?
First of all templates from 3rd version are gonna be compatible for 4th version of ZP, also you can get anytime you need it, 'cause users who buy it now will get 4th version for free. Cause it'll be released in terms of updates. Btw, untill December, 23 it is possible to pick up ZennoPoster with discount.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)