web20, pligg,digg,wp articles,blogs,wiki, profiles etc - add 5k links to your arsenal

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

I'm selling templates on several platforms please contact me via email or poke me in skype:tseonami for a chat.

This video on my site was done in June last year, when i released my1st template pack and someone decided to send my site to oblivion when was google 1 for zennoposter templates ( without 1 single backlink) :P ... I have been busy since ten as i was gettin +100 visitors a day on the site, so no need much advertising to get work :-).

I'm just following up with the community now, please feel free to poke me with questions, or schedule a private class ( prices displayed on website ) the initiall video course is still ok for ppl starting, i am now finishing the second series which will be available hopefully next week.

Also due to clients demand i decided to release for free this simple application that i coded to make my life easier when creating accounts ...

please check the video that was done in June is still the way i do my stuff, and feel free to download the app, the link is on the bottom of he post...

http://buyzennopostertemplates.com/zennoposter-templates/working-with-web20-tseonami-zenno-templates/

thanks guys
Tseo

feedback is always welcome

Последнее редактирование:

greeny1232

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Tseo for the application. I'm excited to put this in my tools with your Zen templates. I have all them guys .. and I couldn't be happier. Pligg and Wiki's are the ones I use the most. Thanks!

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Everyone,

Tseo is really professional and helpful. I've recently purchased his video course on Zenno and I am already building templates thanks to it. 2/day right now but maybe more in the near future. Judging by the videos, which show how he builds templates You are getting some rock solid tools here!

Best Wishes,
Allanon

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Everyone,

Tseo is really professional and helpful. I've recently purchased his video course on Zenno and I am already building templates thanks to it. 2/day right now but maybe more in the near future. Judging by the videos, which show how he builds templates You are getting some rock solid tools here!

Best Wishes,
Allanon
Hi Allanon, many thanks for your testimonial, glad that u are kicking ass already, after seeing the videos.
2 templates a day is a nice pace :-) keep your motivation up , soon will be like riding a bicycle ;-)
Now go take serious action, kick googles butt and and make some cash :D

thanks mate.
all the best

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

I'm just making a side note here.

I got a few ppl calling me on skype about me putting the same templates for sale AFTER someone else did, ( in this case the PLIGG Template ) and telling me this wasn't nice etc... So before ppl come with accusations and creating missunderstandings and negative envirnment that doesnt help anyone, please get your facts right. Doesnt really matter who born first " The egg or the chicken " , but in this particluar case i actually posted in the advertising section back in december last year about the pligg template.

I just wanted to say that i have nothing against other ppl taht do the same that i do, i actually encorage it because i personnaly think will create a healthy competition and therefore promote the progress of the capabilities of the application, which everyone in the community will benefict from it. Because where is competition will be always progress.

So just to make the things clear, i just wanted to say that I Respect a lot the work of other collegues doing and selling templates, in this particular case, i think SHINIGAMI as been developing a great work around his blog providing real value to ppl of this community and i dont have anything against his work or his pligg bot at all, as i said on the contrary i do respect his work and motivation of what he has done so far regarding zennoposter.

So resuming and to end with the rant i suggest ppl interested in the bot to contact the collegue SHINIGAMI and ask what his work do and if you are interested in asking me i will be more then happy to explain what my work does aswell, then is up to u to decide what is the best solution for your needs.

I hope that clear some water regarding this issue

thanks guys

Tseo

kylefury

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Added you on Skype for some template creation.

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Kyle.

welcome to my world of chaos ;-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)