VMWare

proseogeneve

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Surprisingly I've discovered after buying during installation that Zennoposter wouldn't be compatible with WMWare. What's wrong here ? ALL my SEO softwares work well with it, why not Zennoposter ? I don't have a PC and I use WMWare for ages, does that mean I should loose 3 or 4 hours to setup Virtualbox which I don't like and which I will use only for Zennoposter ? Or does that mean that I should go to my corner computer shop spend 500$ into a PC to use your software ? That's not serious. Please refund, your stuff is unusable !

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried using VMWare yet, or have you just read the "limitations" in the user guide ?

Be a little crafty and see what happens...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
ZennoPoster is not compatible with WmWare, because of some features of architecture. So the best variant to spend a bit time to install it on VirtualBox.

proseogeneve

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry it's not suitable for me, all my data are on my usual virtual machine, it wouldn't be a good solution to have 2 VM's loaded at the same time, my memory will be killed off and I won't want to switch from one to another all the time. I would like a refund please.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why don't you get a vps?
Most seo software can run for days without interfering so it's better not to need your home pc to run all the time.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)