Using specific Proxy for each E-Mail Signup

Jerome

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys!

Just got a little question:
Im trying to associate every E-Mail Signup on a website with a specific private proxy which I've got in a Proxy:Username:password .txt file on my computer but I just cant figure out how that works.

So basically I want to:
Use Proxy with Username and Password from my List -> Login on a website with a previously created Account (from another, previously created list).
The proxies are kinda "linked" to the specific accounts so they need to match.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

Jerome

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Jeah, that was my first thought too! But I cant figure out where to "apply" the proxy then. :(
Not sure if I understand you.

Just assign to your accounts proxies and use them.
If you have two lists in one accounts and in second proxies then fastest way is just copy accounts in excel and proxies in thrid column then copy all out and replace tab with ; and you will have ready accounts with assigned proxies to use in your projects in format of emailAddress;emailPassword;Proxy.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

The format for private proxies in zenno is username:password@ip:port.

britalic

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
what they are trying to tell you is to add all your data to a table. Tables differ from lists in that:
1) with tables you can have one line and in that line you can put your email user, the pass, the proxy, and everything else you need/want to have, just add it like you are doing Example: Proxy:Username:password:proxy-ip:whatever:whatever:whatever:whatever
2) in the table window, specify that the : will be used as a column separator. Then specify in the same table various variables, one for proxy one for username one for password one for proxy-ip one for whatever and so on.

So when that table will load, you will have all your variables in place. Now you can place all your variables in all the modules where you need to use your data. For instance in the browser settings that Tobbe posted here,
you don't put 127.0.0.1:21 but you put {-Variable.yourproxyIP-}:{-Variable.theport-for-your-proxy-}
and... hope it works
I say I hope as I don't have a clue what i am doing, really. tHat's when I go back in and do what Tobby said "username:password@ip:port." but just put the variables for it all

anyway inot sure what site it is that you are working on but there is one big site where I am working on and I guarantee that your method will fail hahaha nahh just joking

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)