User can change zenno actions

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now we have only captcha option for connecting beetween user and zenno, user can put manualy captcha.

Option for user, user can see data ( in html or text), and have option yes no, if click yes, zenno go on some direction and if click no, go on other direction. Zenno wait action of user.

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
C#:
if(System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("Go on work?", "Stop the project or continue?", System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxButtons.YesNo, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxIcon.Question) == System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.No)
    throw new Exception("user have pressed \"no\", going to red branch");

• Спасибо
Реакции: Tobbe и aleksa77

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Works great, but is it possible to reposition the messagebox? Because it always pops up on top of the ZP window, and when you need to enter some data you always have to fetch the messagebox back in order to press a button.

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
just have tested with another method
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(new System.Windows.Forms.Form() { TopMost = false }, "I'm free!!!");
and i think in pm it doesn't block the parent window but in zp - it does always.

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I have tested this, too. And it seems there is no easy way to reposition the pop up window. :(

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)