Urgent- Looping in Zennoposter

Ossy Uche

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
i want to login into a site with different usernames and passwords and proxies, these are all contained in 3 columns of csv file. How do i loop through the rows of data ie 20 rows each with username, password and proxy. Then i want the bot to stop after the last row i.e row 20. So how do i construct the logic statement to achieve that?

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы
Add a Table to project. Connect Table to a file that contains data. Take a number of rows in a Table to Variable. Set up counter.
There are two different ways to do:
    • do all set in one template - counter inside of template or in external file.
    • do each row separately - counter in external file.
All variants have their pros and cons. But second give you a chance to use multuply threads.​

After set add counter. If cointer more than Variable - stop, or set counter to 0 again.

Good luck.

Ossy Uche

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
thanks for your quick reply, its so helpful. Please can you clarify what you means by "Take a number of rows in a Table to Variable". I have attached a screenshot of what i think you mean please if i am wrong can you also show me a screenshot. Thanks.

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы

peter

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or you can read the the .csv as a list
Get the first row (put the connection to the next steps after completing the loop on the bad end)
extract the content of the columns with three WordProcessing / regexp boxes,
use the variables you want.
when finished, delete the first row, and go back to line 2.

Personally I prefer the usage of lists & regexps over tables in Zenno in those cases.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)