Update/Upgrade old version

seolution

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have just checked my version after couple of years of break, and its 5.5.0 standard. Can I still update to latest version and upgrade to pro version? Do I still get some free updates after upgrade?

Or there is only monthly subscription version now?

Thanks!

Последнее редактирование:

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I assume you will have to switch to monthly, and the old version is OLD... there are lot things changed over the years, not just in zenno but in regards to the automation... Best approach is to use up to date tools, and even with the latest tools, still need to pay attention to the fingerprints left :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
Hi,

I have just checked my version after couple of years of break, and its 5.5.0 standard. Can I still update to latest version and upgrade to pro version? Do I still get some free updates after upgrade?

Or there is only monthly subscription version now?

Thanks!
The upgrade is actually moving from Lite or Standard to Pro, i.e improving your version.
To get ZennoPoster 7 you should simply buy updates for your existing license in your zennolab account.

seolution

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When I upgrade to Pro do I still get some updates? I am wondering what will be the best solution price wise - upgrade first and then update, or update and then upgrade?

Thanks!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: seolution

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)