Twitter follow button

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! I was trying to get a template which enters to the account and starts following people, I cannot get the click on the follow button.

What I'm doing is right clik on the button, to branch builder, rise, click and it works, but only with that button, if I try it on debugger it wont click in any other button.

How can I do this?

Thank you!!!!

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When you create your template, it records the complete url of the user name, you need to modify that in the element properties by using regex.

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks!

The way I've got it to work aws using the tags, left,907 and then adding a counter to the match, If I use the Follow reg tax or other similas like action=Follow it gets random things on the site and not the button

The problem with the above is that it clicks on the follow and the unfollow button, it still works for what I want but it would be nicer if I could set it to only follow.

Any idea?

Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks!

The way I've got it to work aws using the tags, left,907 and then adding a counter to the match, If I use the Follow reg tax or other similas like action=Follow it gets random things on the site and not the button

The problem with the above is that it clicks on the follow and the unfollow button, it still works for what I want but it would be nicer if I could set it to only follow.

Any idea?
Does increasing your counter by 2 instead of 1 skip the unfollow button? Is the unfollow button a different width than the follow button (in which case you could have the branch builder search by width instead of horizontal location)

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried doing it like that but everything is exactly the same, the only diferent thing is the text "follow" "unfollow" but I cannot get that part...

Благодарностей
Баллы
You might be able to set up a regex to specifically search for "follow" (maybe in the outertext section?) and not include "unfollow"

I'm fairly new with Regex, I only started using it when I bought ZP a couple weeks ago, but you should be able to do some kind of a look behind function to check that the 'f' in 'follow' does not have an 'n' before it...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)