Tumblr Template

malphas

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all,

I've been messing about with Zenno for the last couple of weeks and have gotten a lot better with it. Although I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Up until yesterday I had a working Tumblr template for registering, reblogging and liking peoples posts. But now, Tumblr have changed their login/registration page, no matter what I do, I can't get Zenno to click the login or registration button. I've used normal clicks, the branch builder and even just clicking the button with my mouse. But none of these clicks are registered. I'm guessing I'm triggering some sort of new spam filter.

Any help would be appreciated, I really want to get a decent understanding of Zenno before I push the buy button :-)

malphas

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Quick update.

The page isn't loading all the AJAX correctly, so consequently the button doesn't work. I managed to recreate the problem in IE9 by setting the document mode to IE7.

Is there any way to change which browser/compatibility mode ZennoPoster is using?

Cheers

daymos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
same problem, pls help!

• Спасибо
Реакции: rhinez0r

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried IE8? I had no problems with it recording. I had to downgrade to IE8 because of the problems zenno was having with IE9.

malphas

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah just tried rolling back this morning. Still having the same issue. :S No idea why Zenno is rendering the page as if it was IE7 and not IE8.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have just tested this and it works fine... you just need to use branch builder to make stuff working.

malphas

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Must be something specific to my system then. I've tried it on two separate systems and both are having the same issue.

I'm using the branch builder, but it doesn't make any difference. Even when I physically click on the button manually, nothing happens.

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey daymos,
Thumbs up for the boobs :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: rhinez0r
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having the same problem - I posted a question in the templates forum yesterday about having this trouble with the button to upload a profile image on Squidoo. I decided to move on and work on other sites until I had some hint to what the problem was. And today one of the sites I was working on is Tumblr and I am having this issue with it. Branch Builder works for putting info into the form (doesn't get recorded if I just type it in) but then it doesn't work for clicking the submit button. Even if I manually click the submit button the page doesn't go anywhere. I downgraded to IE 8 yesterday to see if that would fix anything but it still isn't working for me.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all check a path to image. It is fake path after recording, if it is flash uploader - try to disable flash in the beginning, if it doesn't help - no ways avoid a flash uploader now.

40obfam

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have same problem.

I have 3 servers with zenno, all servers with IE9. I try use one template, but on 2 servers it does not work and on 1 server it work correctly.
And i dont understand why it not work on another servers(

40obfam

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I fix on one of my server, i remove Net Framework 4

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmm... maybe I should give it a shot on my VPS...

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it the .NET framework causing the problem? I have IE8 installed on my computer and I cant click the login, or sign up button.

Благодарностей
Баллы
With pages heavy with javascript/ajax, if you can't click stuff, try reloading the page. I have this problem alot, and for what ever reason 2 or 3 reloads will get it working again.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
With pages heavy with javascript/ajax, if you can't click stuff, try reloading the page. I have this problem alot, and for what ever reason 2 or 3 reloads will get it working again.
Unfortunately the reloads didnt work for me. I just checked, and im running on IE8, so that isnt the problem either. There has got to be something that can be done to get this to work.

scrat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same problem for me... No way to click on "Next" Aol mail signup button

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

scrat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
does it work by clicking manually?
No it doesn't for me (aol). I managed to get it click by using branch creator 2 times. Yes one "onclick" didn't work but 2 "onclick" works. I think it has something to do with the ajax on the previous input text. But I'm stuck on the third phase of the aol signup, the last button doesn't click even with this 'trick'. Solution seems to be in a post closed to not-yet-customers like me.

Anyway this behavior in the recorder (not clicking) is very anoying because you can't go to the next steps of the template with the recorder, you need to do all "by hand" in the process window.

By the way I tried many times Emulator in c# and you can't simulate Enter key (which would work as it work in firefox) to go to next steps in some kind of javascript submit buttons.

For the rest of zenno : Really nice work !

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)