Timeout file blocking

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a template that just writes 30 files into a folder. When I try this with a fresh system start (PC and Zenno) it works fast, it's done in a second. But after some time (haven't figured out why this happens) I get "file blocking" for all attempts, so this template takes 5 minutes or more then.
Has Zennoposter memory leaks? I also see very often, that old threads get logged though I deleted the task, interrupted and stopped all threads. So why does Zenno execute 30 instances though I tell it to stop? I'm afraid Zenno mixes stuff up, I get confusing results for a rather complex project right now, I fear it has nothing to do with my template, cause I make everything double safe (only allow access to files if control file is present etc)

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Support on the forum is not the best thing about ZP... Do I have to write emails for everything? Is the support better with emails?
ZP encounters file blocking though it shouldn't. It just has to write 30 different files. Even with 2 second pauses between loop cycles, it blocks files. With a SINGLE thread!
Solution?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And I get "server not launched in time" often.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just saw, that ZP starts 2 of these single threaded templates (I set task=1, threads=1, so I did everything to do it SINGLETHREADED). It logs 2 times "xyxyx.xml is executed successfully!"

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)