Thread/Instance becomes very slow sometimes

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

running some posting templates simultaneously in ZP V 5.0.2.0, every one with just 1 thread at the same time (not more than 10 different projects). For a while all works fine but from time to time some of the templates are either hanging or slow down extremly. So e.g. if I show the intance of a project which should normally run every 7 min. (one run about 3min) - but the log shows that it's working now for over an hour on one attempt - I can see that the text input in the website field are taking seconds for every single sign and also stopping in the middle. It can take minutes to just fill out the email field and stops sometimes half an hour before it goes to the next field.

Is this a known issue and how can I work around this?

Thanks.

Благодарностей
Баллы
If you have some antivirus or firewall try to disable it and compare results.

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Happens to me too, IDK if it's because of ZP5 or not..

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

running some posting templates simultaneously in ZP V 5.0.2.0, every one with just 1 thread at the same time (not more than 10 different projects). For a while all works fine but from time to time some of the templates are either hanging or slow down extremly. So e.g. if I show the intance of a project which should normally run every 7 min. (one run about 3min) - but the log shows that it's working now for over an hour on one attempt - I can see that the text input in the website field are taking seconds for every single sign and also stopping in the middle. It can take minutes to just fill out the email field and stops sometimes half an hour before it goes to the next field.

Is this a known issue and how can I work around this?

Thanks.
Are you running keystroke emulations? If so this is a known thing. You have to set the number of instances per base to 1 in your settings.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
okay guys thank you for your answers.

will try to set the number of instances per base to one. hope this solves the problem.

permanently disable the AV on my main working machine is not my thing but I will try if the other thing does not help.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)