"The variables within the project disappeared, help!"

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My option within any project's variable bot disappeared, I can open my bots and templates and I can open Zennoposter demo templates and when I click on the project variable it simply does not open, I've already deleted all of Zennoposter, and reinstalled it 3 times, and restarted my PC several times and nothing. I have an I7 16 GB RAM, Win 10."

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
My option within any project's variable bot disappeared, I can open my bots and templates and I can open Zennoposter demo templates and when I click on the project variable it simply does not open, I've already deleted all of Zennoposter, and reinstalled it 3 times, and restarted my PC several times and nothing. I have an I7 16 GB RAM, Win 10."
Do you mean that Variables window disappeared from program interface?

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you mean that Variables window disappeared from program interface?
It didn't disappear, but every time I click it, nothing opens. When I uninstall the program and reinstall it, the first time I open any bot, it opens. From the second time onwards, it doesn't open anymore, even with your test templates. I've tried several other versions of Zennoposter and nothing, always the same error

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
It didn't disappear, but every time I click it, nothing opens. When I uninstall the program and reinstall it, the first time I open any bot, it opens. From the second time onwards, it doesn't open anymore, even with your test templates. I've tried several other versions of Zennoposter and nothing, always the same error
Didn't you enable auto-hide?

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
Try resetting panels in program settings to restore variables view
Reset panels7.png

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Didn't you enable auto-hide?
It doesn't appear, even if I enable the variable option at the top of Zennoposter, it doesn't show anything down there to display the variables. Even after deleting the program, another thing, my monitor has a resolution of 1920, and still, it doesn't show the monitor options. I believe that if that option disappeared down there, I have no way to see it. Is there any way to completely delete Zennoposter, besides deleting the temporary files from the PC and its folders? Or do you have any other idea of what could be done? I've been dealing with this problem for days.

dzair

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you take a screenshot?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
It doesn't appear, even if I enable the variable option at the top of Zennoposter, it doesn't show anything down there to display the variables. Even after deleting the program, another thing, my monitor has a resolution of 1920, and still, it doesn't show the monitor options. I believe that if that option disappeared down there, I have no way to see it. Is there any way to completely delete Zennoposter, besides deleting the temporary files from the PC and its folders? Or do you have any other idea of what could be done? I've been dealing with this problem for days.
resetting panels should help

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
It didn't work. Upon installing Zennoposter for the first time and clicking on a test template, when clicking on the variables, they appear. After closing it, they no longer appear, and it becomes unclickable. Посмотреть вложение 120905Посмотреть вложение 120906Посмотреть вложение 120907Посмотреть вложение 120908
I told you about auto-hide option. Why you didn't give attention to it?
Press it to make variable window visible permanently.
Auto-hide_variable.png

Also, switch Interface mode to Standard in Window menu..

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I told you about auto-hide option. Why you didn't give attention to it?
Press it to make variable window visible permanently.
Посмотреть вложение 120994

Also, switch Interface mode to Standard in Window menu..
So I did everything you asked, and it temporarily solved it. Sometimes out of nowhere, everything bugs out and disappears, and it doesn't show up anymore, so I have to go there and reset it. But at least I'm managing to do what I need. Thank you

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
So I did everything you asked, and it temporarily solved it. Sometimes out of nowhere, everything bugs out and disappears, and it doesn't show up anymore, so I have to go there and reset it. But at least I'm managing to do what I need. Thank you
Please check my screenshot. There is a small button to stick the window and display it permanently or hide it.
Make panels reset and press this button.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)