Test template on Zennobox without wasting $10

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys

How about letting us test our templates on Zennobox without needing to pay $10, its a waste since you can't withdraw it back...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can make refund and get $10 back. And make as many test as you want. After all you can use these money for future updates.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can make refund and get $10 back. And make as many test as you want. After all you can use these money for future updates.
You can make refund but why money have to be ,,locked,, in your system ? I have 40+ templates which needs to be tested in zennobox and now i have to spent 400$ and use that money for updates or etc..? That makes sense to you ?

I would rather not test in zennobox but because of the ,,buggy,, state we have to do it, otherwise we are just losing $$ and reputation, but obviously you don't care about this.

Thanks for your time

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Yes you can refund.

But what if I'm not going to buy any updates? then it's a wasted $10
Really you making projects for 700$ and now 10$ is very big deal. ? :D

There is also workaround if you really can not earn 10$ with help of zenno. You can open account for customer with his email and test it with his license. And after job is done just tell him to change password. That's it.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
You can make refund but why money have to be ,,locked,, in your system ? I have 40+ templates which needs to be tested in zennobox and now i have to spent 400$ and use that money for updates or etc..? That makes sense to you ?

I would rather not test in zennobox but because of the ,,buggy,, state we have to do it, otherwise we are just losing $$ and reputation, but obviously you don't care about this.

Thanks for your time
I really guys do not understand why you making that stupid NOT real statements. ? Will you test all 40+ templates at the same time ? Even if that is true and you have made bot to automate spaceships and pentagon and also to make breakfasts for you then you should read wiki http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:zennobox that second and all followed projects will cost you 2$.

If you tell that zennobox is full of bugs then why i am not seeing you in http://zennolab.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?97-Bugs ?

Stop fooling around guys and Let's make some money...

Cheers

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
First of all ZennoBox has the same core as ZennoPoster. And i don't remember any real bug report which wasn't bound with user's errors in templates or internal bugs that were presented in ZP itself. If you find any bugs in ZennoBox - create thread in Bugs section.

You can test all of your templates within one ZennoBox purchase (just updating template with different one). You don't need to pay for 40 bots here.
If you can't start testing your bots without confidence that you will not loose $10, I'm pretty sure If you will not sell any bots after testings, if you contact support, we will figure this out.

Don't see any real problem in this thread at all.

Peace, guys ;-)

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Really you making projects for 700$ and now 10$ is very big deal. ? :D

There is also workaround if you really can not earn 10$ with help of zenno. You can open account for customer with his email and test it with his license. And after job is done just tell him to change password. That's it.

O Really every single project you build costs $700 ? (big boy) OMG dude stop trolling around, as far as i remember you are not member of zenno support to give such advice, and do your workarounds for yourself!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
O Really every single project you build costs $700 ? (big boy) OMG dude stop trolling around, as far as i remember you are not member of zenno support to give such advice, and do your workarounds for yourself!
If you check again post about those 700$ then you can see that i answered to irmscher because he told in one thread some time ago that he losing customers who paying him 700 $ for bot. Please make sure that you understand what you write. ;-)

About supporting members - there is no such rules that you can not do that ;-) I am opposed to you trying to help to everyone. ;-)
Check my post count and your and then start to talk about trolling and other stupid statements AGAIN :D

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)